Loverboy?

Brianna19901

Original Poster
I just happened to notice on the Loverboy (80's rock band for those of you that may not know) website that they're scheduled to play at Epcot October 8-11. Anyone have details or more information?

JROK

Saw Loverboy perform last year at EPCOT and they were pretty darn good... there were some intoxicated... or rather 'excited' guests who climbed up on stage and were dancing really crazy... it was funny watching the CMs trying to get them off the stage in a nice manner... but all in all it's a lot of fun! Hope you get to see them!

Kadee

I may have to take some sick days for a quick trip down!!!! Loverboy was one of my favorites in the 80's.

I saw Loverboy at a music festival held in Virginia Beach a couple years back...probably about 8 and was really surprised that they didn't sound like I thought they were going to sound....which was "aged". they actually sounded really good. Too bad I'll be in school at that point, otherwise I might be tempted (but not a lot) to come down and see them. If it was Van Halen then I'd be there in a split second....

ScrapIron

Well, since I don't do this anymore, it was 25 years ago, and I'm sure that the statute of limitations has run out, I'll say this. You can't be a very good band if a person that just ingested speed falls asleep while you're onstage.

Cheers.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Frank Stallone said:
This years "wow, they are still together?" Food and Wine Festival lineup:

Loverboy
Starship
Kool and the Gang
Eddie Money
Survivor
Beach Boys
What is really sad is I have seen all of those bands with the exception of Kool and the Gang more than once.:cry:

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
ScrapIron said:
Well, since I don't do this anymore, it was 25 years ago, and I'm sure that the statute of limitations has run out, I'll say this. You can't be a very good band if a person that just ingested speed falls asleep while you're onstage.

Cheers.

AH SNAP!

#1DizGal

I've seen Kool and the Gang two years in a row now at F&WF. They were awesome! I saw Loverboy back in the early 80's - gotta check them out now!

wedway71

Very cool!-I still have an old LOVERBOY tape that I found moving out of state.
Not to sound like some old 80s out of touch burn out but that band did ROCK!!!
Used to love that song that went something like.....
Help me make it through the night cause everythings gonna be all right dah dah dah dah dah:D

mattfz

Everybody's working for the weekend....

mikereno.jpg

Davy Jones wasn't terrible last week. Would have rather seen Nelson though :)

ScrapIron

mattfz said:
Everybody's working for the weekend....

mikereno.jpg

Davy Jones wasn't terrible last week. Would have rather seen Nelson though :)
Yeah, he's certainly an equal to Linda McCartney when it comes to bangin' that tambourine, but neither of them hold a candle to Tracey Partridge, of course. I guess I'll just have to settle for actual musicians around here instead of Glitter Geeks in Florida (John Scofield, Greg Osby and Phil Lesh on the same stage tomorrow; now that's good listening).

Cheers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom