Lots of police activity at All Star Movies [11/17/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

photomatt

Original Poster
image.jpeg
Sports and Music are clear. As I exited Movies a uniformed OC deputy told me to drive as fast away from the building as I could.

clee687

We came out of room @ Movies planning to head to MK and they were evacuating everyone from lobby/food court/pool to the love bug area. One guest said she heard them say it was a code 100. Does that mean anything to anyone? After about 10 mins they said to go to music or sports for park transportation if we needed it. They let some people go back to their rooms in Fantasia if they preferred that to standing outside. Feeling a little freaked out.

roj2323

10-100 Alert-remain in contact w/sta.

This typically involves radio silence. everything is relayed through telephones. From what I recall they typically go to this if they find a potential explosive device but it could really be anything to be honest.

With the Paris event a few days ago all police departments are on a higher state of alert and Thus WDW is as well.

Something is definitely up.

photomatt

Original Poster
Everything else on property seems to be normal. There is a special event going on at DHS, so they have special traffic routing on Buena Vista Drive. There was a large number of cars trying to get into Epcot a few minutes ago, but that could be normal. All of the other hotels I have driven past or gone into are business as usual. Whatever is going on is limited to ASMovies.

So far, nothing is being reported in local media.

PhotoDave219

Everything else on property seems to be normal. There is a special event going on at DHS, so they have special traffic routing on Buena Vista Drive. There was a large number of cars trying to get into Epcot a few minutes ago, but that could be normal. All of the other hotels I have driven past or gone into are business as usual. Whatever is going on is limited to ASMovies.

So far, nothing is being reported in local media.

Side note - DHS is hosting a Cast Celebration thingy.

As for ASM? I've reached out to some people but nothing yet. Thanks for the on-scene updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom