Lord of the TripReports: Return of the Freak

alrighty...well, before I begin...I just wanna say that I'm not "really" gonna rhyme this one...if it happens it happens :lookaroun

Unlike Stadler and Waldorf...your feet AREN'T bolted to the floors, you didn't LOSE a contest, and you don't HAVE to read :lookaroun

(ok, so you must MUAHAHHAHAHAHA)

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Thanks...and No...neither one of us shoved anyone down anyone else's pants..... :zipit:

(Ok, so I shoved Angelique down "The Mom's" pants...but then "The Mom" grounded me :( )

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Thanks...and No...neither one of us shoved anyone down anyone else's pants..... :zipit:

(Ok, so I shoved Angelique down "The Mom's" pants...but then "The Mom" grounded me :( )

LMAO :lol:

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

What are you doing out of your room? :mad: Get back upstairs right this minute! (Sheesh, kids. )

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by The Mom
What are you doing out of your room? :mad: Get back upstairs right this minute! (Sheesh, kids. )

But...Mommmmmmmmmm....I didn't MEAN to shove Angelique down your pants :( Pleeeeeease can I have some cookies? I promise to be good! *crosses fingers behind back*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom