Looks like WORK

DisneyDellsDude

Green Green everywhere...

:)

67g9369.jpg

The people in the picture enjoy the green grass. A guy is even pointing it out to other guests.

Expo_Seeker40

Nothing really has happened so far, except that part of the arch that hangs over SSE was removed early this morning.

Hopefully by tomorrow morning the whole arc will be removed, allowing for some serious wand update photos!

ToTBellHop

"nothing really has happened so far" except for the fact that something has happened? And we have no one in the park taking photos? What kind of website is this...I'm losing faith in you locals. How can you be so selfish and put your schooling and jobs before everyone here?

Tigggrl

Maybe they will paint it pink and top it with sprinkles.....:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

pelham304

Still thanking the universe for the wand distruction!

I will be there for my, I think 20th visit to WDW. When I saw the wand for the first time in 2002, I thought it was so tacky! This is the greatest thing that has happened in a long time at Epcot, and I am a super cheesy Disney freak. I love the monorail voice in spanish. Why did they have to change the Mexico ride though? I love Donald, but I'm not sure how I feel about him being in Mexico. Does anyone feel the same? Adios.

Lisa

SirNim

If I'm not mistaken I do believe the Monoliths were auctioned at Mousesurplus a few years back...Any one know?
Yes, they are gone, sold via MouseSurplus 2-3 years ago.

Disney built rows upon rows of Leave a Legacy tombstones; before 10/1 they can certainly design and hammer out a replica of the acrylic sculpture or, preferably, a similar design, not exactly the same, incorporating high-tech LED/strobe/video/lighting effects.

artbell2

You got that right! I would love to see the light blues, pinks, etc. colors over Spaceship Earth at night. That is just a jaw-dropping sight to see. I remember when I saw Spaceship Earth at 6 years old, it was just an awesome sight to see.

Mike

This is what I want to see come back...
Epcot.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom