Looks like WORK

wagnerdanp

They're doing something....

09:55AM

SSEwork.jpg

Hello all,
My family and I will be staying at the Beach Club Aug 14-21. Does anyone know what the second crane is doing? How long it is going to be at the Beach Club? And where is it at around the Beach Club, like by the entrance, DVC, pool, etc.? Finally, does anyone have any actual photos of the 2nd crane?
Thank you,
Dan

iheartdisney91

its good the wand is going but im gunna miss the light up "epcot" but maybe they can work somethng out less tacky. haha but they also have to re-do the shirts and other merchandise that have the wand on it. haha

WDW Monorail

It's coming along rather quickly.

I noticed this bright spot above SSE at 8:00 this morning. Is there any chance that they were removing stars or is it jst the reflected sunlight.

SJFPKT

hmm looks like theres a large platform on on the crane,wonder if its gonna help the blemish problem :D

That crane looks like it is in front of the last building there at the resort. If you look towards the bottom of the crane in this picture you can see the building behind it. Or so it appears to me. Maybe I am just seeing things

brkgnews

I noticed this bright spot above SSE at 8:00 this morning. Is there any chance that they were removing stars or is it jst the reflected sunlight.

It's sunlight. I've watched it dance across the webcam many-a-morning.

And yep, the crane everybody's ga ga about is at the hotel, not the park.

I mean, the boom on it would be a good 400 feet long!

LaughingGravy

"Daddy, are these pictures of people who died at Disney?":(:cry:

Such a dumb way to leave a legacy.
I'm all for the leave a legacy concept and for those who paid for it to have their pictures displayed for many years, but the tombstone display is just bad.
Before you go and enjoy anything else in the park, take a quiet moment to remember these people who were here before you.:lookaroun

:eek:

Embedding the LaL tiles in walkway bricks would have been cool, along the same lines, but with a bit of Future World flair compared to simple walkway bricks with text like the MK.

I still think they should finish the MK walkway all the way around. I know I'd take the time to do it if it were completed.

TomorrowlandTyler

Hello all,
My family and I will be staying at the Beach Club Aug 14-21. Does anyone know what the second crane is doing? How long it is going to be at the Beach Club? And where is it at around the Beach Club, like by the entrance, DVC, pool, etc.? Finally, does anyone have any actual photos of the 2nd crane?
Thank you,
Dan

The are working on some of the room/facade of the Beach Cub's main building on the boardwalk side where it is hard to get trucks in without reuining the landscaping. They've been using it to drop in supplies and lift out the debris bins. That crane has been in and out of the webcam for the past couple of weeks now...

wagnerdanp

The are working on some of the room/facade of the Beach Cub's main building on the boardwalk side where it is hard to get trucks in without reuining the landscaping. They've been using it to drop in supplies and lift out the debris bins. That crane has been in and out of the webcam for the past couple of weeks now...

Thanks for the info. Any timeline on when the work will be completed? Any pictures??? I hope the crane is gone by Aug. 14!!!
Dan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom