Looks like WORK

prberk

I think that "the crane" as seen in these photos is becoming our new version of "the ladder".... :lookaroun :)

(And if you don't know what "the ladder" is, never mind... or do a search.)

Paul

Expo_Seeker40

I couldn't help it!!! :ROFLOL:

4l564ix.jpg

Teenchy

Thanks Figment82 you have restored my faith in our members!

What happened to Merf today...I thought he had a motorhome in the parking lot?:lookaroun

Figment82

No problem guys! I'm there everyday taking photos - it's just that I usually get home so late that someone has usually posted photos before me.

metscool

Original Poster
What happened to Merf today...I thought he had a motorhome in the parking lot?:lookaroun
Thats what I thought I worked all day. I would have thought he would be the person who posted the pics first.

So are they going to take it down and show it to people when it comes to taking off. First the Star and now this part.

TomorrowlandTyler

And we have no one in the park taking photos? What kind of website is this...I'm losing faith in you locals. How can you be so selfish and put your schooling and jobs before everyone here?

Hey, we have to work and go to class once in a while to pay for all these daily little trips over to EPCOT...At least we don't have to pay for film these days...I'd be broke

TomorrowlandTyler

Thanks for the info. Any timeline on when the work will be completed? Any pictures??? I hope the crane is gone by Aug. 14!!!
Dan

The crane is brought in when needed and is never visible for more than a few hours...Not sure when they'll be done...They're working on little sections at a time since they have to close rooms. (I'm talking about the Beach Club here, not the wand so don't all get confused)

vickio

It looks like beginning at about 8:50 7/24, they had a second crane:

072420070850_s.jpg

You can see a beam or something on this one.
072420070950_s.jpg

Sorry! I just looked through the rest of this post and found that these have already been posted. *blushing*

mk12a

I just drove by Epcot at about 0230. There were some serious sparks flying! Looks like another piece of the arch will be missing in the morning.

I really need to remember to bring my camera with me to work. I will try to remember tomorrow (or should I say today?) :)

TestTrack

I just drove by Epcot at about 0230. There were some serious sparks flying! Looks like another piece of the arch will be missing in the morning.

I really need to remember to bring my camera with me to work. I will try to remember tomorrow (or should I say today?) :)

So far I don't see anything amazingly different on the webcam...might come off in the next hour however. We need to send in our spies!:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom