Looking for WDW experts ages 8-13 for book.

TAKitty

Original Poster
UPDATED Looking for WDW experts

UPDATE
I just wanted to thank everyone for your help! I have 80 kid tips in the book. I probably won't post anymore updates here, but you can follow me on Twitter at WDWVFG

Again, thank you!

I posted this on another board, but I want to make sure my responses are diverse. I wrote a book about WDW that is going to be published.

I am putting in tips from kids and need some more. If you have a child or know of a child who would like to share his or her opinions about the resort, please have them take the survey listed below.

http://www.vacationfieldguides.com

Thank-you for your help! :D

PS: The more specific the answer, the greater chance it has of being used in the book. "I like to ride Space Mountain because it goes really fast and it feels like you are in a rocket in space. The ride rocks!"

MsSpinShady

My DD (9) just finished the survey. She had a lot of fun doing it. Disney's commitment to high-quality, family entertainment was evident in the struggle my DD had in trying to choose just one favorite attraction!

Will you let us know when the book is published so we can look for it?

TAKitty

Original Poster
My DD (9) just completed the survey. She had a good time doing it!

Good! I was worried that there were too many questions.

My DD (9) just finished the survey. She had a lot of fun doing it. Disney's commitment to high-quality, family entertainment was evident in the struggle my DD had in trying to choose just one favorite attraction!

Will you let us know when the book is published so we can look for it?

Yes I will post when it gets published. I am not sure how long it will take from submitting it back to the publisher (Aug) and editing it and then printing it. Also, I'm from Michigan too!

luvlifeinfl

My DD-9 just took the survey. I just want to say thank you for doing this. We as parents are so involved with planning the Disney vacation. I believe this will help the kids that they have read, learned something and have a voice.

GenerationX

My thrill-seeking sons (9, 11, 14) all filled out the survey. I tried to get them to be more specific than "it's a cool ride" ... with mixed success. I hope their responses help!

luvlifeinfl

I just had a thought, Do you have a title for the book? I think that I would be fun to purchase the book and know that us that have let our childern fill out the survey let your childern read it knowing that they might have had feed back into the book.

I see so many areas covered by this. The biggest is we get them to read a book.

dixiegirl

We definatly need more Disney Vacation books geared towards those ages, Daughter is taking the survey as we speak And having fun at same time! (she's not really big in the reading department either, so this is big, well if it has to do with Disney so she probably thinks that does'nt count!)

TAKitty

Original Poster
My thrill-seeking sons (9, 11, 14) all filled out the survey. I tried to get them to be more specific than "it's a cool ride" ... with mixed success. I hope their responses help!

Your comment made me laugh. My boys (12 & 15) are the same way! :) Tell them thank you for me!

15 years old and just filled out the survey for ya!
Hope everything goes well for you! Good luck! :wave:

Thanks!!!

I just had a thought, Do you have a title for the book? I think that I would be fun to purchase the book and know that us that have let our childern fill out the survey let your childern read it knowing that they might have had feed back into the book.

I see so many areas covered by this. The biggest is we get them to read a book.

I have a working title right now, but I want to wait until I know the title for sure before I post it. There is even some education involved. I don't want to give away too much just yet, but I will be sure to post more as the printing process progresses. :)

We definatly need more Disney Vacation books geared towards those ages, Daughter is taking the survey as we speak And having fun at same time! (she's not really big in the reading department either, so this is big, well if it has to do with Disney so she probably thinks that does'nt count!)

Thank you! Some of your comments have been so wonderful! I am a teacher, so I know how important it is to motivate kids to read. Tell her thank you for filling out the survey!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom