Looking for a Cast Member who wants $$$$!

MaraBelle28

Original Poster
I am a former cast member who is deeply missing those resort discounts! I have several friends who have made my reservations and checked me in over the past couple years, but my last CM friend moved to New York! I'm basically looking for a cast member who'd be willing to make reservations for me on the portal in exchange for $50 per reservation. I plan on coming once in Dec, Jan, and Feb so thats $150 right there! Please email me at mara@ignitedsoul.com if you're interested.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
while finding a CM that wants (or more accurately, NEEDS) money won't be hard... finding one willing to do this over a public internet website that Disney monitors is.

Also, simulposting is annoying (i can do it too)

MaraBelle28

Original Poster
There's technically nothing wrong with my proposal... you can use your resort disount for anyone you wish. I used to use my ID to check in friends that I met on internet messages boards when I was a cast member :) I'm sorry about the simulposting... first-timer.

raven

Save your moeny. Make new CM friends and maybe they will just help you out. There are lots on here that are members. :wave:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
using your CM benefits for personal profit is terminable... that's whats wrong with it ;)

MaraBelle28

Original Poster
I see what both of you are saying. I just didn't want to use someone for their discount.. I felt like if they are doing something nice for me, I'd like to do something nice in return, and I remember the disney payscale so I figured money would be best. I used to take my friends to dinner any disney restaurant of their choice as a thank you... maybe I should have offered that instead. :)

DisneyFreak529

It's not that much to make then your self, there is a number you can call.
1-800-dine? or something like that, that is what we did.

ARe you thinking that if you ask a CM you can pay for good seats or something? Maybe get a hook up for your money?

I'm not attacking I'm just asking a question, so don't get mad at my question. :wave:

Connor002

dandaman said:
Reminds me of the ING Insurance guy from those annoying commercials. :lol:

...Please tell me if ING is strictly Canadian. :lookaroun

Yes, but I think it's under the name ING Direct here. I could be wrong though...:lookaroun

EDIT: No, I don't think we have ING insurance here, but we do had ING Direct, an online stock trading program.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Calhoon said:
What a cheezy post. Can I beg for discounts from CMs too? Get your job back or pay full price. Welcome to the real world.
and i think your post is rudely disgruntled :lol:

this post isnt cheesy...... bob saggitt is cheesy. this post is questioning morality and "ways" around the system.... if im understanding things. i maybe wrong.

MaraBelle28

Original Poster
wow, I totally did not mean to start all this! When I was a cm, i did stuff like this for people all the time. It was fun helping people who were total disney freaks! I never asked for anything in return, it was just nice... and now I DO pay full price.. as a matter of fact when I was there in Sept, I paid $350 per night for a room in the Contemp! It was then I decided to save up for the DVC.. so I either need to cut back my Disney time or save on expenses when I go.

Anyway... no need to judge others is there?

Tim G

MaraBelle28 said:
wow, I totally did not mean to start all this! When I was a cm, i did stuff like this for people all the time.
So... you took the risk...
And they released you... which is the best thing for them to do... and it doesn't matter if that was the reason...

wannab@dis

LaughingGravy said:
What is simulposting? Does it have to do with the email address in the first post?
Same post being posted in multiple sections of the board.... usually known as "cross-posting".

MaraBelle28

Original Poster
Corrus said:
And they released you... which is the best thing for them to do... and it doesn't matter if that was the reason...

Actully I sang there for two years and left to finish my degree in vocal performance. I left on great terms. I loved being a cast member and I wasn't trying to "cheat the system", I was being nice. Period. Like I said I took no payment... just being nice. Does anyone remember when people used to be nice for no reason?!?!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Corrus said:
hmmm does Corrus know MaraBelle28 or just an educated guess?

EDIT: ok, scratch that...... ^

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom