Looking for a Cast Member who wants $$$$!

DisneyFreak529

MaraBelle28 said:
I still don't believe I was cheating the system or disney in any way.. we had the wonderful benefit of passing on our discount to whomever we chose.. if we werent staying in the room, it was limited to 5 times per year. As long as I stayed within in that I was JUST BEING NICE to those whom I chose to use those 5 times on! My goodness... seems like this forum is just looking for people to persecute. I'm sorry I started this! Again, didn't mean for it to get like this!

I think your cheatting the system. I'm not being mean, that's just my feeling.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Discounts

Good thing I still have CM friends so that when I go down in October, I can go for "cheap!" You're pretty much SOL if you wanna find help on the internet.

~heather

MaraBelle28 said:
I am a former cast member who is deeply missing those resort discounts! I have several friends who have made my reservations and checked me in over the past couple years, but my last CM friend moved to New York! I'm basically looking for a cast member who'd be willing to make reservations for me on the portal in exchange for $50 per reservation. I plan on coming once in Dec, Jan, and Feb so thats $150 right there! Please email me at mara@ignitedsoul.com if you're interested.

Edeyore

If you can stay for less than "others" pay, good for you. It just seems
like you are looking to buy friends to get it done. You might also consider
going a little less if you can't afford it. Three times in three months and
you are crying poverty?

CAPTAIN HOOK

mkt said:
I've received letters, emails, and phone calls in the past from Disney Legal and Disney Media Relations due to things I may have posted on this and other message boards.

They're watching.
:eek: :lookaroun

theRIOT

Look, technically what this person is doing wouldn't be bad if they knew a CM instead of trying to "buy one off."
As a CM your allowed to get people in for free with your main gate pass and you can get your friends or family cheap rates at resorts as well. Theres nothing wrong with it – that's why they give you those perks as a CM. That's one of the reasons I wanted to be a CM because of all the perks they give.
And heck, I've done it.
On my last visit to the world my CM friends used the passes to take me into the parks for a day of fun.
But something tells they might not like you taking $$$ for it if they found out, but I don't know.
And who knows, with the fact out there that Disney does monitor the boards this "former CM" might be Disney trying to bust you.

boo52

MaraBelle28 said:
I still don't believe I was cheating the system or disney in any way.. we had the wonderful benefit of passing on our discount to whomever we chose.. if we werent staying in the room, it was limited to 5 times per year. As long as I stayed within in that I was JUST BEING NICE to those whom I chose to use those 5 times on! My goodness... seems like this forum is just looking for people to persecute. I'm sorry I started this! Again, didn't mean for it to get like this!
Spoken like a non stock holder.

Nicole

I'm curious as to how great the CM discount is. Maybe the OP would be better off getting an AP and using that discount then pocketing the $150.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom