Loki - the Disney+ streaming Marvel MCU series

DKampy

Gotta disagree. Maybe critically based on the first couple episodes but it had some of the worst ratings of any D+ shows as well as little buzz compared to other series.
Buzz and whether people watch the show or not has nothing to do with quality of the show… there was a certain online group of people complaining about the Ms Marvel, but by their own admissions they did not and were not going to watch any episode of the show

Hawkeye_2018

Buzz and whether people watch the show or not has nothing to do with quality of the show… there was a certain online group of people complaining about the Ms Marvel, but by their own admissions they did not and were not going to watch any episode of the show
I watched. I thought the first couple episodes were really good. But then if fell off a cliff. Got really bad and towards the end felt like I was watching something on the CW channel

DCBaker

Premium Member
"The first trailer for the highly anticipated second season of Marvel Studios’ Loki, released yesterday morning, has quickly hit a new milestone for the studio with it becoming the biggest online trailer debut ever for any series on Disney+ with 80 million views. The new season of Loki debuts on October 6. Season 1 remains Marvel Studios’ most watched series on Disney+."

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Gotta disagree. Maybe critically based on the first couple episodes but it had some of the worst ratings of any D+ shows as well as little buzz compared to other series.
Audience rating was still fair to good. But the critics' rating was one of the best.

Trauma

Wow, so the Moon Knight directors did Season 2? I might need to check this out after all.
Those expecting a new multiversally manic season of Loki should temper their expectations; the absence of director Kate Herron has seemingly removed the series’ wily sense of anything-goes possibility, effectively turning Season 2 – and, shockingly, Loki himself – into an obedient, uninteresting cog in the MCU’s increasingly unwieldy mega-structure.

That’s certainly sounds amazing to me!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Another Disney failure.

It’s what they do best !

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Had to dig deep for spin as usual.

Comparing an irrelevant website to one of the biggest sites in the world.

Only gets about 60M more clicks a day.

Enjoy the show!
I think the idea is that for every negative review you can find a positive review, such as Hollywood Reporter -

Trauma

Loki currently has an 82% on rotten tomatoes with 50 reviews in…so now who is spinning what

Looks like a flop to me.

We don’t need to argue about it though.

We can just wait for the ratings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom