Lizzie McGuire - The Ride

What do you think of a possible "Lizzie McGuire - The Ride!"?

• Excellent Idea

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Fantastic Idea

• Wonderful Idea

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Terrific Idea

• Great idea

• Total voters

Timekeeper

Original Poster
"Ride Lizzie McGuire beginning Summer of 2004 at the Disney MGM Studios. Join Lizzie and the gang for a fast paced ride through town. Sit in the back seat with Gordo as Lizzie takes her first test drive in an attempt to secure her driver's license. What could go wrong? Almost anything, as her little brother will stop at no expense to ruin the driving test for her. Will Lizzie pass and get her driver's license, or do you think that crashing into then driving through a local mall had any points against her test? Ride it and find out Summer of 2004."

- Just an idea

:sohappy:

Tk

Katherine

First of all this should go in the Imagineering section of the boards.

Second the idea is okay but I'd rather keep Lizzie Mcguire out of the parks. The show's okay but I don't think it's worthy of a whole ride! I'd rather see the monrails get built!

General Grizz

Uh...um...a little biased in that poll? :p

Lizzie has broken up with Disney. So I am not sure of the chances. Plus, it's hard to make a ride out of it...

Emma

I agree with Katherine - the show is ok but I wouldn't want a ride based on it.
In my opinion, WDW is better off without "Lizzie McGuire" in it.

Heres my edition of the poll:

Horrible idea
Not at all
good idea

Id pick the horrible. How do you even make that a ride. NO not at all. I dont think thats even possible.

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by Mickeyman819
Heres my edition of the poll:

Horrible idea
Not at all
good idea

Id pick the horrible. How do you even make that a ride. NO not at all. I dont think thats even possible.

yea i agree with your version of the poll.....what a dumb idea for a ride....it would be pointless......Lizzie isnt even a good show....how can they make that into a good ride??? cannot happen

Dayma

Lizzie has broken up with Disney. So I am not sure of the chances. Plus, it's hard to make a ride out of it...

Yep she is gone and so is her career....not a very smart young girl is she? he he

She turned down a 2mil contract for a Disney movie because she wanted 4mil. Hmmm like 2 mil isnt enough for a15yr old...

SirNim

Originally posted by blackride
Yep she is gone and so is her career....not a very smart young girl is she? he he

She turned down a 2mil contract for a Disney movie because she wanted 4mil. Hmmm like 2 mil isnt enough for a15yr old...
Tsk tsk...

imagineersrock

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Lizzie has broken up with Disney. So I am not sure of the chances.

i had no idea..? (lol dont really care) but just curious- what happened, so shes not on the disney channel anymore??

Candyapple

I have to disagree with most of you. I'm a 31 yr. old mother that watches Lizzie Maguire with her children. She is cute, talented and has just become one of most popular teen stars out there. Our kids love watching the show and yeah even though Disney got her started, I think she's a strong girl who knows she can make it without them. She got where she wanted and now she can do it on her own. Look at Britney Spears, I'm not saying I like her much anymore, but Disney made her a star and she cut them loose when she felt the need. Lizzie is a much better actress than Britney, so I give her the thumbs up and think she'll do great. She's a much better role model too, family oriented, drug free and has a boyfriend by the name of Aaron Carter???? Hello! Can you spell SUPERSTAR?

And as far as Disney not paying more, well she may be only fifteen, but she is the wisest 15 yr. old I've ever seen to get up and walk away. Disney could afford it and we all know it. She's got lots of roles lined up and I'm thankful that Disney made her a star, but I think she will surprise us all . You go Lizzie!;)

meeko_33785

I agree that Lizzie McGuire is a cute show, but I don't see it as a Disney attraction, especially since everyone will have forgotten about the show in a couple of years. Doug was pretty populat too. It got an attraction and got canceled right after the attraction opened and then they closed it down. I don't think it would be worth it to do this again with Lizzie- especially if it's a ride. There are lots of other Disney properties that deserve an attraction more (Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, Lilo and Stitch).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom