Lizzie McGuire - The Ride

What do you think of a possible "Lizzie McGuire - The Ride!"?

• Excellent Idea

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Fantastic Idea

• Wonderful Idea

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Terrific Idea

• Great idea

• Total voters

Erika

Re: 2 million not enough?

At 15, I'm guessing her parents are the ones calling the shots. I would blame them. She's going to be sorry later, and probably pretty ticked off at Mom :lol:

MKCustodial

Re: Re: 2 million not enough?

Originally posted by Erika
At 15, I'm guessing her parents are the ones calling the shots. I would blame them. She's going to be sorry later, and probably pretty ticked off at Mom :lol:

Exactly what I said. It's obvious we're having a Macaulay Makeover here. And that pi$$e$ me off. Just because they made her they think they can exploit her? Go out and earn your own 2 million, old goat Duffs! :fork: :fork: :fork:

mccaulej

Just FYI...for all of you Lizzie Maguire fans out there, there may still be some life left in the old girl yet. Evidently Michael Eisner himself has stepped in and urged those involved in the negotiations to keep going with Duff regarding the sequel as well as more tv episodes involving DUff as Maguire. Keep your eyes peeled...

Dwarful

I'm just curious, I am assuming that its Disney that owns all of the licensing agreements w/all of the Lizzie stuff, like the clothing line at Kohl's Department Store and the Lizzie books? I am sure my daughter and neice will watch a cartoon version of the show and still buy the books, they haven't bought the clothes yet as we don't have a Kohl's nearby.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Dwarful
I'm just curious, I am assuming that its Disney that owns all of the licensing agreements w/all of the Lizzie stuff, like the clothing line at Kohl's Department Store and the Lizzie books? I am sure my daughter and neice will watch a cartoon version of the show and still buy the books, they haven't bought the clothes yet as we don't have a Kohl's nearby.

Very good point. I hadn't thought of that. While is Disney going bananas with the girl if they can either continue the show as a cartoon, or create a new one, with a new name and new actress, and even use the same supporting characters?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom