Living with the Land Refurbishment 8/2/2009

Interesting news considering Living With The Land had a refurbishment not too long ago to install an audio recorded version of the dialogue which replaced the cast members as tour guides.

DougK

Just a thought here, but is it possible they will refurb it beginning August 2nd, but not shut down the ride? Perhaps they can change boats and do whatever else they plan to do during hours when they are closed. Maybe that is why the word about a refrub is circulating among some cast members but Disney has not announced anything. :shrug:

EPCOT Explorer

Just a thought here, but is it possible they will refurb it beginning August 2nd, but not shut down the ride? Perhaps they can change boats and do whatever else they plan to do during hours when they are closed. Maybe that is why the word about a refrub is circulating among some cast members but Disney has not announced anything. :shrug:

I doubt that... But perhaps planning for a refurb begins on the second?

ArielLover

Are we sure about this? There is still nothing on the official site and my fiancee loves this ride. We are going down in September for our honeymoon.

EPCOTPluto

So technically, this was pure speculation. Wishful thinking. I like the idea of an additional row for more crowds in the busier times, though...

EPCOTPluto

IMHO, not really. Every time I go to LwtL, not every row is filled.

But it's perhaps just preparation for the Christmas season or any busy holiday.

RoRo

If this is not offical then it's good news for me because I am going to Epcot for my birthday in September and it is one of my favorites.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom