Living With the Land...in peril?

Lilofan

That’s what I took it as, yes. Definitely rusted. I know they were refurbishing a lot of the tunnels, especially on that side of the park, so maybe one of the land water pipes burst?
Is WDW theming in the backstage also? I'm still impressed with the decrepit look with fake cobwebs at the Tower of Terror lobby at the pre show.

castlecake2.0

Nope, no duct tape
72859625-E598-4384-8FBF-5C6DB763A33A.jpeg

Herah

What am I looking at? Is that a rotted pipe?
I don't actually see anything that looks like a rotted pipe...There's a monkey wrench clamped onto something (somebody else said a valve?) and a guy wire keeping torque on the wrench. The guy wire is anchored by a piece of scrap wood (I think) wedged into the corner, and there's some kind of lever attached to it so they can increase the torque if needed. So the issue is the valve or bolt or whatever that the wrench is on, apparently it comes loose. The scrap wood seems to be covered in foam insulation, which is probably another good story, but not related to what it's doing now.

redsfan4life

Our cat has to eat prescription food and Royal Canin we use is out everywhere. We have enough to last a little while, but now have to find something else that works in the meantime until they can ramp up production again.
So many people are calling the vet, trying to find a new diet that works. These disruptions are literally life and death for some pets out there. It's very scary!
My dog takes Royal Canin food and we also have been having problems finding his as well

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Our cat has to eat prescription food and Royal Canin we use is out everywhere. We have enough to last a little while, but now have to find something else that works in the meantime until they can ramp up production again.
So many people are calling the vet, trying to find a new diet that works. These disruptions are literally life and death for some pets out there. It's very scary!
Is it a hydrolyzed protein diet? That’s a whole disaster and a half…I can ask some friends at Hills/Science Diet if they know how long it will be, it’s been months now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom