Living Seas Rehab

zap69

Original Poster
Hey guys, do you remember the hydrolaters? Well there coming out. Now as u all know Nemo has invaded the Living Seas. Well its going around that there will be even more of him inside the attraction. The only good thing about the rehab is that the ride is coming back. More info to come Rob

Connor002

where do you get this information?
remember that not all sources are reliable...

and this has been disscussed at length on several other threads

KumbaRider

Keep an open mind, they aren't going to destroy the pavillion. It does need a refurbishment, and look what they did to the Land. I understand some will always hold a grudge and never like that redo, but it did turn out nicely considering they were trying to modernize the pavillion. As much as I love the old EPCOT Center, that is no more. The park is now Epcot, and we need to accept that.

zap69

Original Poster
Info

iI get it because i work at WDW. I dont need to get it from other posts. I here about it at work. FYI EVEREST SCHOULD BE READY TO OPEN IN JAN OF 06!!!!

Coaster3001

I work @ WDW as well and as general rule we do not get told anything and if your just taking the word of others you work with than remember to always take that with a grain of salt. I mean i've worked w/ fellow cm's who reccomend Fantasmic, but yet have never seen it. So who's your source???:veryconfu

Captain Chaos

Well I work with someone who has a friend who has a cousin who has a sister who has a friend of a friend's mother's other half-brother's father who works for WDW too.... They said The Loch Ness Monster will appear in the new Living Seas and in one scene he will devour Nemo....

No seriously, all jokes aside.. Thank you for your input, even though this has been stated a million times in the past...

lilphil6487

KumbaRider said:
Keep an open mind, they aren't going to destroy the pavillion. It does need a refurbishment, and look what they did to the Land. I understand some will always hold a grudge and never like that redo, but it did turn out nicely considering they were trying to modernize the pavillion. As much as I love the old EPCOT Center, that is no more. The park is now Epcot, and we need to accept that.

the only thing about the land rehab i didnt like is that they got rid of the fountain in the middle and took away the gift shop. i always got plants there for my parents like orange trees and palm trees. also, the character dining at the resturaunt even they changed that before the rehab. i am looking forward to the rehab of living seas but i hope the hydrolater thing isnt true because that and the sea cabs were my favorite part when I was little.

EchoOfOphelia

On the topic of the Living Seas refurbishment, I just called to schedule a "Dolphins in Depth" experience and they told me that duringthe refurb, that particular experience was not being offered. I just wanted to mention it because other posts have said that this was to remain open.

Oh well :(

zap69

Original Poster
More info on Nemo

He guys, if you look of the rehab wall, the signs style of writing is just like Nemo’s. Also I have talked to some of the living seas workers today and they confirmed the invasion of Nemo. Let’s just hope that once the rehab walls come down the <st1:place><st1:placeName>Living</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType>Seas</st1:placeType></st1:place> will still a marvel.

markc

Please don't give those rumors any second thought; what Zap69 claims is gonna happen, isn't the case.

1. The Ride won't be coming back. Ever.

2. Hydrolators are staying.

3. The only Nemo changes to the pavillion will be giving Turtle Talk with Crush a better show area (including a queue area and better seating.

4. All other changes are just going to be cosmetic (paint, carpet..etc). The Living Seas will also be getting a new Logo, similar to what the Land got (the removal of the actual symbol and replacing it completely with a new font that simply says "The Living Seas"..I haven't seen it yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it used the same font as Nemo.

Sharon L

markc said:
Please don't give those rumors any second thought; what Zap69 claims is gonna happen, isn't the case.

2. Hydrolators are staying.

3. The only Nemo changes to the pavillion will be giving Turtle Talk with Crush a better show area (including a queue area and better seating.

4. All other changes are just going to be cosmetic (paint, carpet..etc). The Living Seas will also be getting a new Logo, similar to what the Land got (the removal of the actual symbol and replacing it completely with a new font that simply says "The Living Seas"..I haven't seen it yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it used the same font as Nemo.

Mouseplanet has reported that the sea cabs will be returning.

peter11435

Sharon L said:
Mouseplanet has reported that the sea cabs will be returning.
Most of what is "reported" by Mouse Planet is really just what they gather from around the internet. They have no more inside information anyone else.

That said I really hope (and think) that the sea cabs will be returning.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
markc said:

hmmm conflicting reports....... mouseplanet or markc?

i think ill wait until it is official announcement

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It will reopen.... won`t it? Think of 2 other E Rides closed for refubs that never ended.

I know I`m mistaken :lol:

Sharon L

peter11435 said:
Most of what is "reported" by Mouse Planet is really just what they gather from around the internet. They have no more inside information anyone else.

That said I really hope (and think) that the sea cabs will be returning.

I don't believe that Mouseplanet publishes information based only on rumor. I think they try to confirm anything that they publish. I don't recall ever getting incorrect information from that website.

peter11435

Sharon L said:
I don't believe that Mouseplanet publishes information based only on rumor. I think they try to confirm anything that they publish. I don't recall ever getting incorrect information from that website.
How would they have confirmed this information. At this time it is nothing more than rumor.

Also you have obviously not read Mouse Planets article on the subject as the story repeatedly says it is rumored, and that it may happen. Thus as I said their information is only rumor and is mostly collected from sites such as this one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom