Living Seas Rehab

BradleyJay

mrbillonooo said:
will the living seas be reopened by thanksgiving weekend??

We are expecting that Seabase Alpha, or what ever it will be called, and Turtle Talk will be open by Thanksgiving.

The Front half of the building: the Queue, Pre-show, and expanded Ride will not reopen till late next year.

markc

Bagheera said:
OK, I'm not going to take this personally.

Why should you take it personally? it wasn't a personal attack. I'm simply stating the obvious..Mouseplanet is NOT a site for posting unreleased plans/rumors for the parks anymore..it's simply a "dummy's guide to WDW" (i mean that in a nice way...) It's more of a guide for first time visitors to Disney World. It's no longer a resource for die-hard Disney fans or those who like to read gossip. I think it's a great site, dont' get me wrong..and there have been columns there that I've enjoyed (the Cypress Gardens one that Mouseplanet did a year or two ago was interesting).

Since my source for the sea cabs story got the information second-hand from someone who was only indirectly involved with the rehab, it was not reported as fact.

Which is honorable and keeps the integrity of Mouseplanet as a whole, I'm glad to see it that.

If you want to contact me directly and identify who you are and how you have come by the information that the sea cabs will definitely not be returning, I would be pleased to report it as solid information.

I'll consider that offer.

markc

Brian_B said:
Sorry, but I don't think you're one of them. I doubt you even know one, because, like I said, many have claimed to know people before. You are #10290291029109 to make such a claim. You said yourself you don't post here often, so I'm kindly informing you that we're all a bit reluctant to take anyone's word for it.

I'm not about to prove my case to you, since I have no need to, however I've never given anybody reason otherwise. I don't post about a million different ride rumors nor have I littered these boards with such in the 3 and a half years I've been registered on these boards. I will, however, correct anybody who is spreading mis-information about.

Additionally, I am aware of who the GM's are and what they do. I am an active cast member.
An active part time cast member, unfortunately counts for nothing. This isn't meant to be a personal offense, but regular CM's are hardly treated well at Disney or "kept in the loop" as to how procedures work (or even what GM's do and what they can or can not say).

There are certain details that they will NOT release to just anyone, especially before anything "official" has been declared or made known. In other words, there are certain things they're not really allowed to talk about until a specific time.

Clearly you didn't read my posting.You are correct in saying that they can't just release any information; however they can confirm IF the sea-cabs aren't coming back. Now if they are coming back, the procedure is to state that they dont' comment on rumors or can't confirm anything just yet. They can never not answer a guest's question, however they can answer it in such a way that still protects information, if need be.

(By your logic, why don't you just phone up Mr.Iger and ask him everything about Disney's upcoming production output? Since they're all so forthcoming with information?)

Your logic is flawed there. Iger's job isn't connected to the customer/guest relations, a GM of Epcot, however is. They are meant to be a direct contact on the operational aspect of the park and guest satisfaction. IF people have questions, concerns about the park, either Guest Relations or the GM is meant to be the point of contact.

markc said:
For what they did to the original system, you might as well call it a completely new ride.
Yeah, Marni and I talked about that already - I rescinded all that from my post, thanks for noticing. [.quote]

Well thank you for correcting me on something that you clearly did not know what you were talking about. lol

Bagheera

markc said:
Mouseplanet is NOT a site for posting unreleased plans/rumors for the parks anymore..it's simply a "dummy's guide to WDW" (i mean that in a nice way...) It's more of a guide for first time visitors to Disney World. It's no longer a resource for die-hard Disney fans or those who like to read gossip.
Watch what we break in tomorrow's Disneyland Update. :animwink:

zap69

Original Poster
Rides

zap69 said:
FYI EVEREST SCHOULD BE READY TO OPEN IN JAN OF 06!!!!
See this can prove the info that ive told you in this post and the Timekeeperposts are true!!
FYI Timekeeperis going to be leaving us soon:(

Seas ride will be opening by the middle of the Year! New update will come soon

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom