Live from the Epcot Center

TheDisneyMagic

Journey into Imagination with Figment gets lines like that every year on new years eve, I will be going to Magic Kingdom and Epcot tonight but have no intention to go until atleast 10:30. Any earlier and you have practically no chance of getting in.

kellydisney

I wanted to see the fireworks tonight over at EPCOT, are they closed now? and when is a good time to try to get back in, maybe aftet the first illuminations??

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
No kidding. Celebration 25 only pushed it to like 15 minutes, tops.

I hope management does not misinterpret this as the masses finally warming up to a half baked attraction and instead correctly interprets this as no other place to stand in the park....

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Damn, just last night I walked on JII. :lol:

Dont you mean....

4428327318a5015693358ml.jpg

:shrug:

EpcotMark

I absolutely cannot stand being at Epcot on the night of New Year's Eve. I love Epcot every other day of the year, but NYE absolutely disgusts me from having to deal with such a large volume of people and all the noise. Last year they were giving out noise makers at like 6pm. All of those kids blowing those damn things. What an incredibly irritating environment. Its so much more peaceful and pleasant less than two weeks after the fact. Happy Holidays!:xmas:

donsullivan

Premium Member
as of 1:55

SSE closed at 1:30
TT 130 min - line to east breezeway
M:S 240 min
Soarin 180 min

Since I got here at noon monorail has been restricted to resort I'd only

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Dont you mean....

4428327318a5015693358ml.jpg

:shrug:

I did... was just too lazy to dig up a photo. :lol:

I'm off to UO now, hopefully things are a bit more sane there. Haven't decided on DHS or Epcot for tonight, but there's no way I'll be arriving before 10pm. DAK should be good after 6pm, so I'll probably hit that too.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Orlando folks... come to UO. I'm at the Studios right now, Mummy wait is just 35 min. It's nice here. Wouldn't stay for the night though, it'll be total hell trying to get out of the garage tonight. :lol:

Michigan and Florida's marching bands are also here today. Michigan performed at 2pm and I'm about to see Florida at 4pm. Standing around here by Twister right now with a ton of fellow fans.

Posting from my iPhone, as of 4:45PM:

Spaceship Earth: 40Mins
TT: 160Mins (Single Rider: 110Mins)
Soarin: 290Mins
UoE: Down
M:S: 200Mins
Living Seas: 60Mins
Maelstrom: 115Mins
O'Canada: 45Mins

I'll be heading to DTD later and then back to Epcot tonight.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Wow, would someone post if they see that Soarin' hits 300 mins? That is something I've not seen being that I've never been on NYE. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom