Live from the Epcot Center

frankd1962

Wouldn't be worth it to me! As a guest, it's not your job to "work" while on vacation so if it's inconvenient you shouldn't feel bad about handing it back to them or just giving it to the people behind you in the line. :animwink:

But I felt like I was part of it by being one of those who "help" out. Besides, I was a brat at different parks so it was my way to payback for doing things I did. :ROFLOL:

dzne4eva

Well there was a specific reason for that...
I worked a 16 hour day that day, only to get chewed out for it being crowded, and having people fight with me during SWIRL traffic management. Once it started raining and SSE broke down I was getting ready to go home sick because I just couldn't take it anymore. I don't think I sat down for 5 hours today. Soarin' was outrageous and we had to put it out the "blow off" area backstage. We opened those doors by the bathrooms and had planters to funnel people back into the park. Managers said we were at 89,000 people and it was Epcot's 3rd busiest day ever...

A day like that is the only reason I haven't packed my bags and moved south to work for the Mouse. That and the $12 an hour drop in pay :lookaroun
:sohappy: to the hard working cast members.

MickeyMuse

I'm new here...

...Why are there supposed wait times for Horizons when it was replaced by MISSION:Space a long time before the wait was posted? Am I missing something...Or did someone forget?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom