Live-Action ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’

Chi84

Premium Member
Yes, but that still leaves the earlier part of the statement: “These show stand-ins for some talent”.
I still don’t know what possible difference it makes. We don’t know what these people are like in the movie. Maybe they’re dressed perfectly for their roles. Maybe they’re rehearsing The Silly Song lol.

LittleBuford

I still don’t know what possible difference it makes. We don’t know what these people are like in the movie. Maybe they’re dressed perfectly for their roles. Maybe they’re rehearsing The Silly Song lol.
Good point.

It’s also worth noting that the costume designer is the same person who designed the costumes for Cinderella, so we’re dealing with someone with proven talent and experience.

Tha Realest

Yes, but that still leaves the earlier part of the statement: “These show stand-ins for some talent”.
That was a series of pictures, one of which showed what looked like Snow White. This one does not. After Disney initially denied they were set photos, they then issued the statement that two of the main actors are not in the photos. Unless you think one of those seven magical creatures shown in this picture is a character portrayed by Rachel Zegler?

Disstevefan1

Wait! Official trailer WITH DWARVES!!??!!

Hey! Why is there a Disney+ logo??
IMG_0191.jpeg

Disstevefan1

How do you already know it should be rewritten? It could be good. Greta Gerwig is credited with the screenplay.
I was just being salty. Fact is we have no choice but to wait and see. These days I personally have less faith in TWDC creating a really great movie.

I think we already know SW2024 will cost more to make and market than it will bring at the box office really because they spend too much money making their films in general.

But maybe SW2024 will be not bad, not great, just OK.

Its different for everybody. I loved Elemental, other folks didn't like it or just thought it was OK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom