Live-Action ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’

Rambozo

There's no way they'll have someone kiss Snow White at the end to save her.

I heard she's going to even kill the Witch herself. Rather then the actual ending where she falls from a cliff after a lightning strikes it. This one is going to make Wonder Woman 84 look like a classic.

Tony the Tigger

They want Super Mario and Princess Peach.

100%

and what’s different about those movies…no agenda

What?!

You think that’s no agenda?

Quite the opposite: it’s the default agenda.

It’s the unchallenged straight white Christian patriarchal agenda the rest of us have all been subject to forever.

And it’s very weak that those folks who have always been in charge can’t handle making room for anyone else without being shocked (shocked!) offended, outraged, insulted, or otherwise mortified.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member

I heard she's going to even kill the Witch herself. Rather then the actual ending where she falls from a cliff after a lightning strikes it. This one is going to make Wonder Woman 84 look like a classic.
I think in a modern twist they’ll have Bud Lights queen kiss Snow White to save her and then throw a beer can at the witch to kill her because she slid into Snow Whites DMs as a catfish.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
We are not mates.
Oh u mad.

laughing-smug.gif

I think in a modern twist they’ll have Bud Lights queen kiss Snow White to save her and then throw a beer can at the witch to kill her because she slid into Snow Whites DMs as a catfish.
Based.

Tony the Tigger

Which actual ending?

Are you under the illusion that snow white was an original Disney story?

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
What?!

You think that’s no agenda?

Quite the opposite: it’s the default agenda.

It’s the unchallenged straight white Christian patriarchal agenda the rest of us have all been subject to forever.

And it’s very weak that those folks who have always been in charge can’t handle making room for anyone else without being shocked (shocked!) offended, outraged, insulted, or otherwise mortified.
You think movies that don’t include LGBTQ stuff are automatically straight white Christian? Wow.

Casper Gutman

All this outrage over the Prince, a complete non-entity - the 10th or 11th most significant character in the film (depending on how you rank the Huntsman).

Almost like the actual remarks don’t matter very much.

LittleBuford

I heard she's going to even kill the Witch herself. Rather then the actual ending where she falls from a cliff after a lightning strikes it.
Actually, in the original tale, the queen attends Snow White's wedding and is forced by the prince to dance in red-hot iron slippers until she literally drops dead. I guess that ending was too much for those woke snowflakes in 1937.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I am interested in the new music that will be written for this film. I thoroughly enjoyed all the new ones written for TLM, so I’m curious about what they’re cooking up for Snow White.
The biggest problem with the new songs is that they bloated the runtime. It would have been a better 1:50 movie than a 2:15 movie.

Just please don't be Lin-Manuel Miranda writing the song.
He's like the only guy left who writes songs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom