LittleMissMatched coming to DTD November 7th

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
Well, I have learned of what is to happen to the old Starbelias location at Downtown Disney West Side... It is actually going to be replaced with this.

It's essentially a kinda weird mix and match store for girls... not really something that DTD needs in my opinion... Anyway, for those interested, it is supposedly going to be opening November 7th...

Captain Hank

*shudders* Well, it's not a store that I ever have any intention whatsoever of setting foot inside...but at least it's not a vacant storefront. (though, honestly, a vacant storefront is looking pretty good right now)

xtimMOOthyx

With all the trendy (Tren-D) stores for women in DTD, can we PLEASE get something for men?! Disneyland's DTD has Vault 28 which carries some awesome mens items ala Urban Outfitters, with the unfortunate California pricetag. Some cool menswear would be a welcome addition to DTD...at least for me!

Hammer1310

I hope this isn't a sign of a trend there. I'm sure it's a cool store for the age group (I poked my head in at DTD @ Disneyland) but the California DTD is filled with non-Disney stores like this that you could find at any upscale mall. Sephora? great, never seen one of those. Vault 28 was alright, if you like your Mickey with a dash of Ed Hardy inspired douchiness.

Thrill Seeker

Original Poster
I know there was talk for a while of adding a male version of Tren-D to DTD, but I guess that never got off the ground. I would assume they were talking about Vault 28.

jt04

See, not a new third party dance club, but rather a family friendly experience.

Case closed.

WDW Vacationer

I will nit be going. I wanted to make sure that was known before I say:

I see nothing wrong with it. The West Side is empty,but this will add life.

Just because you will not be going or it does not appeal to you does not mean it stinks.

jmuboy

Sir Edwards....now you are just talking crazy. Why would we want a classy men's shop in DTD that othered variety other than a Dopey or Buzz Light Year Shirt for men?

EPCOTPluto

:rolleyes: Guess I am certainly not planning to visit it anytime soon. Sure is nice for the young lady category...

I also agree with wanting a men's clothing store. There usually is not much men's clothing at DTD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom