Little Mermaid to receive Updates?

Sped2424

Original Poster
I understand the logistics are different, but sheesh. Even thirty minutes is crazy to me. Maybe I'm being unfair and biased because I don't really like the ride, personally. What are the wait times like for Pan in Florida?
...Pan is the biggest offender of any dark ride in fantasyland. And yes there is a fastpass for it. On a low day where few people are in the park its a 45 minute wait, (That's when space is a walk on mind you) on a semi busy day the wait is about 60 minutes. Something still needs to be done about that. As a local I rarely ride peter pan unless my friend is dying to do so.

Californian Elitist

...Pan is the biggest offender of any dark ride in fantasyland. And yes there is a fastpass for it. On a low day where few people are in the park its a 45 minute wait, (That's when space is a walk on mind you) on a semi busy day the wait is about 60 minutes. Something still needs to be done about that. As a local I rarely ride peter pan unless my friend is dying to do so.

Maybe getting rid of FP would help?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?

I was there this past October during the Peter Pan refurb. Some kids were devastated to find that it was closed. I knew beforehand but was almost as sad, haha. Looking forward to riding it in April, probably will be a FP choice for me.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
For MK, Pan is the top of my list for "must FP". Followers by BTMRR, then Space, then Splash.

BTMRR has a terrible queue in the summer. Same issues as Pan. Splash isn't nearly as hot, and really is a wonderful queue, as long as the line isn't back to the switchbacks...which it rarely does that. Space has a pretty decent wait until the very end...that last corridor before you board is brutal.

I don't mind waiting as long as it is comfortable...even if it's hot, if it's not overly crowded feeling (like Pan and BTMRR can get, I am ok with it.

Another terrible queue / wait, when it's hot, is Tomorrowland Speedway...that bridge with all the radiated heat from the pavement combined with how slow the line moves is just brutal!

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Is early spring/late summer a peak time for WDW?
Peak times start around the second week of June when Northeast schools get out and go through around the 2nd week of August when Southern schools go back. This year Easter is late so the spring break crowd probably goes through the end of April. May is a generally less crowded time but there are some specialty events like Star Wars weekends and gay days that being in some crowds but it's still considerably less crowded than July. Touringplans.com has pretty good crowd calendars which can help you pick a good week to visit.

Animaniac93-98

It's a miserable wait. I would only do it first thing in the morning or now with a FP+ reservation.

Or during an event party. You should see how quick the lines moves then for this and Pooh, even 30 minutes after they start.

Last hour/30min the park is open is also a good choice.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
For MK, Pan is the top of my list for "must FP". Followers by BTMRR, then Space, then Splash.

BTMRR has a terrible queue in the summer. Same issues as Pan. Splash isn't nearly as hot, and really is a wonderful queue, as long as the line isn't back to the switchbacks...which it rarely does that. Space has a pretty decent wait until the very end...that last corridor before you board is brutal.

I don't mind waiting as long as it is comfortable...even if it's hot, if it's not overly crowded feeling (like Pan and BTMRR can get, I am ok with it.

Another terrible queue / wait, when it's hot, is Tomorrowland Speedway...that bridge with all the radiated heat from the pavement combined with how slow the line moves is just brutal!

HAH, you have just helped me map out what will be my first FP+ experience at MK. FP for BTMRR, Splash, and Pan....jump on Space first thing in the morning. Roll the dice on everything else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom