Liquor permits renewed

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
3 liquor licenses renewed on p.I. not sure why this adventure has been set in motion. Sounds interesting...

SirNim

this adventure has been set in motion. Sounds interesting...
Pray tell, good sir, is this your idea of some sort of linguistic code?

...they may still be rented out for parties this year... the question is, when do the new licenses expire?

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
Point being buildings owned by Disney, wbether in use or not, must have a license. Certain buildingS were not renewed...
Pray tell, good sir, is this your idea of some sort of linguistic code?

...they may still be rented out for parties this year... the question is, when do the new licenses expire?
thats all I can say. Sry for typos... iPhone...

Phonedave

3 liquor licenses renewed on p.I. not sure why this adventure has been set in motion. Sounds interesting...

I don't know about in Orlando/Reedy Creek/whatever jurisdiction PI is under, but around here, liquor licenses are limited.

They are sort of like season tickets. People just don't give them up if, they go up for bid. Holding on to one if you have it is a smart move. It is much easier to renew one than to try and obtain a new one at a later date.

-dave

The Mom

Premium Member
I wonder if it's like a driver's license (or a professional license); it's easier to keep renewing it (even if you aren't driving or working for a while) than it is to apply for a new one.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I shall attempt to not get excited and just tell myself that this is because they are being used for private parties.

SirNim

Bahaha! The "Ads by Google" at the bottom of the page is advertising a website by which alcohol licenses may be procured! :lol:

This targeted keyword-based advertising really is fantastic, no? :lol:

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
look at where they were NoT renewed

Yes. Trying to determine what it means in the end. Mannequins, 8 Trax, RRBC, Comedy Warehouse seem to be going the way of something else. I'm hoping for announcements soon.

Also hoping (but not getting hopes up) for announcements about the properties for which licenses are being kept (well, actually, couldn't care less about Motion).

WDW Monorail

I can't seem to pull up the permits. Were they renewed very recently? Maybe they weren't recorded yet.

*EDIT*
I found one. They sure know how to hide what they do. :lol:
But it's DBA name is Pleasure Island and expires in September.

Spaceship Tony

Liquor licenses are difficult to aquire, and sometimes very costly. In Orlando i think your looking at $60 to $70k for a liquor license, IF they are available and IF you are approved based on 5 criteria (location, good for the public, demand, ect) Orlando is also considered rather cheap and easy on the licenses they give out (Scottsdale, AZ is costing me 135K plus legal fees)

So, to renew a license just makes great sense, and makes it easeir for an outside tenant to come in and launch their business, with license already in hand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom