Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show to permanently close in April 2016

Herbie

Q4 2019 would coincide with the last film in the trilogy. Obviously very strategically planned so I wouldn't expect a delay unless something major happens.

I suppose it is impossible, but you would think they'd want the land to open before this trilogy is finished

Herbie

Q4 would be before the end. Q4 is the quarter we are currently in. The new Fiscal year for Disney starts early October.

Episode 9 comes out in Q1 2020.

Yes, I meant years/films in advance though. I suppose HP was successful enough, opening a year before the last film, so there's a decent precedent. I just would think they'd want to capitalize 'now, now, now', which they are to a degree, but, who knows how well-received the last films will be.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Yes, I meant years/films in advance though. I suppose HP was successful enough, opening a year before the last film, so there's a decent precedent. I just would think they'd want to capitalize 'now, now, now', which they are to a degree, but, who knows how well-received the last films will be.

The end of the trilogy won't be the end of the films. I expect there will be new Star Wars film every year (or every other year) for the foreseeable future.

roj2323

Disappointed no one has snapped a picture update from the highway this week. I would think it's completely gone now (the stadium).
From today Sunday August 7th at 11am
image.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom