News Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy (New Show for 2019)

HauntedMansionFLA

I wonder how the directional signage will work for this. I assume there will be a sign outside of the RnRC courtyard, directing people to Racing Academy. I really hope they can keep the signage in theme for Sunset Boulevard...

Edit: Speaking of signage, it just occurred to me that they might get more people into this show than they could at most other locations if they have signage that can be easily noticed by people LEAVING RnRC. It’s not a demographic match, but people might just walk in due to curiosity - and that works just as well to pull them out of the walkways (and keep them on the opposite side of the park from SWGE) for a little extra time...

I still say they missed an opportunity by not having motion seats and thus another “new ride,” though.
How many guest can watch the show? High capacity??

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I was expecting a lot less for some reason. They've got my attention now! I'm willing to bet this will become permanent. Or Captain EO style semi-permanent at the least.

Pluto89

So the Opening date is set for March 31st. We are going the first 2 weeks in March. Is there any chance the will be doing “soft open” in early March?

Marc Davis Fan

This is the first time I've heard of it being "interactive." So I guess there is a "Turtle Talk" aspect of it...

Even though the show itself seems aimed squarely at a young audience, I can still see a wider range of people attending just to see the animatronic - which looks like it'll be very dynamic.

Speaking of which...

Has Disney ever done an interactive animatronic experience? If not, that would be a pretty cool "first."

GlacierGlacier

This is the first time I've heard of it being "interactive." So I guess there is a "Turtle Talk" aspect of it...

Even though the show itself seems aimed squarely at a young audience, I can still see a wider range of people attending just to see the animatronic - which looks like it'll be very dynamic.

Speaking of which...

Has Disney ever done an interactive animatronic experience? If not, that would be a pretty cool "first."
Outside of the roaming animatronics - no. All fixed interactive characters have been digital AFAIK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom