Lightning Lane Premier Pass

C33Mom

I misunderstood you. I thought you were talking about paying $25-$50 per person for unlimited rides of it - not per ride.

That's a whole other interesting take but nobody's waiting 2+ hours to ride that right now. There is no standby option to raw-dog a line through however long to get in it like has been the case with FOP since opening.. You either get a boarding group to come back in 1-8 (or however many) hours or you don't get picked. As far as I'm aware, those always run out... or you pay the $25 or so bucks if the LL hasn't already sold out.

So yeah, I guess charging people $50 to ride it each time, all they want is doable but I'm not sure even Disney wants that kind of PR hit when this was not announced as effectively being an exclusively pay-to-play-only attraction which is what such an option would effectively turn it into.
Ok, so we agree and I wasn’t clear enough that I meant paying per ride.

I actually think there’s some chance that single pass will sell out faster after CR goes off VQ, because it’s currently a manageable line if you know how to game the boarding group process (it’s rare for it to sell out in less than a few seconds at 1pm), but it could become a 2h line easily, which would be more worth skipping.

Splash4eva

Just went to BahMar, recent trips to Aruba and Grand Cayman - and how often do you visit WDW?

Do you not realize how different your life/travel experience is from the majority of people in America?

I mean, I'm not asking you to sympathise with them or feel sorry for them. Go ahead - look down on everyone who's not as well off as you and as well traveled as you and without as much experience to know what needs to be considered or looked out for as you.

But the degree you're expressing shock at their existence and calling them all stupid is... well, it's certainly a look. 👍🏻
Im far from well off for starters and this has nothing to do with money it has to do with the fact people are irresponsible im sorry how can you defend people who book trips w/o doing any research at all on what a trip will cost them. Especially those where money matters! Yes im sorry thats called stupidity. Judge me allll you want but go ahead and be empathetic to those who are irresponsible. Should we eliminate that debt as well for those who charge vacations and didnt realize it will cost them 25% in interest for their credit cards lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom