News Liberty Square Riverboat closing for long refurb

MaximumEd

Don't hate me for posting this...

*geek mode on*
I so enjoy seeing pictures of refurbs and construction that are shared on these forums. So much so that I think I might be willing to pay for a special tour during a refurb to see the behind the scenes of the ride, what makes it work, have a CM share original design discussions, issues they have seen through the years and how resolved, etc.
*geek mode off*

No hate here. I expect a lot of folks on this forum would do the same if able.

WDW862

*geek mode on*
I so enjoy seeing pictures of refurbs and construction that are shared on these forums. So much so that I think I might be willing to pay for a special tour during a refurb to see the behind the scenes of the ride, what makes it work, have a CM share original design discussions, issues they have seen through the years and how resolved, etc.
*geek mode off*

You'd probably like this

Lensman

*geek mode on*
*geek mode off*
I'm not sure this is the refurb tour you want to pay for. The muck and the smell might be unpleasant for you. I wouldn't think they'd have you do the diving part, but make sure to get your cholera shots if they do! :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Will be interesting to see if they re-drain the River as they are closing down Tom Sawyer now for a refurbishment October 14 until scheduled opening of River Boat December 22. They obviously need water to run rafts. I was just on Sawyer and there isn’t much to refurbish to start with and the Fort was fine
Just pondering as this has been a very disjointed refurbishment 🤔

Will be interesting to see if they re-drain the River as they are closing down Tom Sawyer now for a refurbishment October 14 until scheduled opening of River Boat December 22. They obviously need water to run rafts. I was just on Sawyer and there isn’t much to refurbish to start with and the Fort was fine
I know the barrel bridge was gone when I saw there about two weeks ago so perhaps that whats being refurbished?

Phil12

They're most likely putting in the footers for the roller coaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom