Lets start the November 2007 Roll Call!

Tinkerbella16

I figured I'd start the Nov 2007 roll call, since there was one for October & December, but not November. Lets see who will all be there during November of 2007, when you are going and where you are staying....

My family will be there 11/11 - 11/17, staying at Port Orleans Riverside (first time at POR) and very excited. Heard nothing but good things about the resort. Anyone else staying at POR around that time? Thanks everyone! :wave:

Gucci65

FINALLY going home (for longer than a one day visit) 11/28-12/3/07 at Pop.

32 more days!!!!:sohappy:

Going to MVMCP on 11/29......anyone else going?

Can't wait to ride Evererst, Soarin', see Turtle Talk for the first time or see the HM rehab!!

Oh, it's been far too long. We try to stay at a different resort every time we visit, but I fear I will miss CBR. BUT it won't matter......I'll be in WDW!!!!!

Upvote 0

hardcard

FINALLY going home (for longer than a one day visit) 11/28-12/3/07 at Pop.

32 more days!!!!:sohappy:

Going to MVMCP on 11/29......anyone else going?

Can't wait to ride Evererst, Soarin', see Turtle Talk for the first time or see the HM rehab!!

Oh, it's been far too long. We try to stay at a different resort every time we visit, but I fear I will miss CBR. BUT it won't matter......I'll be in WDW!!!!!

My family and I will be at MVMCP on the 29th as well..

and we leave in 27 days! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

Upvote 0

RamyaKitty

It's getting so close! :sohappy:

My Great Aunt, her fiance and I are going November 12 - 17th in celebration of my 21st birthday. We're staying at the All Star Movies resort! :D

Upvote 0

chrisdadrocks

This time next week I will be finishing packing and to excited to sleep. Plus that stupid extra hour sunday make me an extra of waiting! 8 more day until the the plane calls my name --Its time to go-- Where is that Dalorean when you need it!:lol:

Upvote 0

Kriszee1

Thank goodness....
6 MORE DAYS!!!
My bag is packed. I have a few more things to pick up, and a ton of stuff to do! I'm sure I will repack again this week to make sure that I have everything. From my suitcase you would think I was staying a week! You should see it when I go on a cruise!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom