Let's see your "Disney-ized" vehicles!

ewehrum

Original Poster
I know a lot of us have Disney stickers, license plates, antenna thingys and all sorts of different little gadgets plastered on our vehicles. So lets see how you share your Disney obsession with others on the road!

Sorry I'm the slacker, I'll have to upload my pic here soon...

mrtoad

I don't have a photo of my car with this on it, but this is a decal I created and put on my car. It is about 5 inches wide and is on the side back window of my car.

picture.php

disneyrcks

I know it is incredibly lame but last trip I bought antenna "thingys" (lol) for every holiday.....right now i am using the just married (we were married in August) but I am about to switch to my Halloween ones (there were two in the pack!)....I just became a contributing member so I can upload photos...I will attempt it tomorrow!

Susan Savia

I've a Disney licence plate like thing I stick in the back window (corner). Has all the characters on it and says Walt Disney World. I used to make Disney or Bust signs for the window, but haven't done that the past few trips.

GOT2SAMMIES

I know it is incredibly lame but last trip I bought antenna "thingys" (lol) for every holiday.....right now i am using the just married (we were married in August) but I am about to switch to my Halloween ones (there were two in the pack!)....I just became a contributing member so I can upload photos...I will attempt it tomorrow!

I'm right there with ya! I have a Mickey antenna topper for ALMOST every holiday! I need one for thanksgiving so when I go in Nov I am gonna get one. Ghost Mickey is on right now, and then I have snowman mickey and santa mickey for christmas. I have a st patricks, adn red white and blue mickey head.
I also have the "family" disney stickers with a me,daddy,son and dog!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We have the typical antenna topper and a Doombuggy licence plate on the front but my real pride and joy is only sort of Disney related.

Attachments

• stormtrooper.jpg
    stormtrooper.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 63
While I don't have a picture of it, I've got a license plate frame that says "Love the World" from Disney, and also the silver mickey head. Next is the DVC sticker, and then that awesome trailer hitch!

mickeysshoes

I have a ton of antenna toppers and now have a car with NO antenna...:( so my DD have taken them over since they both have car now!!! Keep it in the family!!!

adambrady

The license plate on my wife's car says "Ohana D". Ohana because of the Poly of course. D because our last name starts with a D.

We also have a chrome stick on mickey symbol on our Fifth Wheel camper.

mrtoad

We have the typical antenna topper and a Doombuggy licence plate on the front but my real pride and joy is only sort of Disney related.

Those are pretty cool. :) I make tons of Star Wars wall decals we sell in our etsy shop but nothing for the car. I was thinking of turning the one we do of the Death Star 2 but not sure it would work because it is too detailed but might have to try...

_Scar

Sorry for being a HM noob, but what's the black on the bottom supposed to symbolize? I'm not seeing it =/

mrtoad

Sorry for being a HM noob, but what's the black on the bottom supposed to symbolize? I'm not seeing it =/

Do you mean at the bottom of the ghosts decal? They are fading away, as they are ghosts... At least that was my interpretation when I did it. I have another where they are solid right to their feet but liked the fade...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom