Let's see your "Disney-ized" vehicles!

GOT2SAMMIES

Master Yoda (as always) is correct. You can get the family stickers from the Disney store online AND they are cheaper than the laughing store online, look under the cars/automotive. I have noticed that they may have the mom and not dad and vis versa. Keep checking, my coworker finally got is Dad sticker like after two months of checking. I actually bought mine in DTD at the World of Disney store but I have seen them in MK and Epcot and I think around the Car show in DHS. I dont remember seeing them in AK. Mine have lasted on my car since 08 but they are looking a little rough so I am going to purchase new ones....

WDW 3

Yes they are less expensive at Disney Store - LP is just another option:) Thankfully they are always adding to the Disney Store "Parks" merchandise all the time. I have not always found what I want there and have used other options.

snowpony

That's great! Where did you get that?

We have 3 fur kids ourselves and would love to put that on our car! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

IMG_20101006_122329.jpg
here is us and our "kids"

Cmoore12282

Our cars are not disneytized all year round, but here is mickey chillin on the dash on his long road trip home from ohio a few weeks ago.

MarkTwain

Ours is more subdued, but there are certainly Disney touches for those look closely. We have a DVC license plate on the front, and the classic black Mickey antenna topper. We drive a white Honda Odyssey mini-van, which we affectionately dub "the monorail" thanks to its resemblence to the real thing. For that reason I created a CD which has all of the monorail spiels in it, and sometimes if I want to impress someone I'll play the "Please stand clear of the doors..." spiel while automatically closing the side sliding doors. Usually gets either a few laughs or an eye roll. :lol:

Fantasmic

I have a VW Beetle, and did have a lovely rainbow mickey antenna topper, but some ________ stole it at the Mall the other week :(

I have a little mickey and Br'er Rabbit living up front. (will never put Br'er Fox in my car incase it got robbed!)

I currently have stars all over the side of my car in etch film and will be changing the stars for mickey heads soon :)

Goofygirl07

In my car I have a Goofy laynard and Goofy die cuts on my visor. Outside on the front of the car I have a custom made Goofy license plate and on the side window a Goofy decal.

IDK if this counts but I have a Goofy stuffed animal in the back seat

wdwmomof3

I don't have a photo of my car with this on it, but this is a decal I created and put on my car. It is about 5 inches wide and is on the side back window of my car.

picture.php

How did you create one? I saw a families car in the parking lot last week and it had their name like The Johnson Family, in Disney letters but they were orange. Would love some white ones in our name. I almost waited to ask them where they got that when they came out, but my kids would have killed me.:lol:

mrtoad

How did you create one? I saw a families car in the parking lot last week and it had their name like The Johnson Family, in Disney letters but they were orange. Would love some white ones in our name. I almost waited to ask them where they got that when they came out, but my kids would have killed me.:lol:

I have a vinyl plotter which is for cutting out vinyl for decals and lettering. I also use it for cutting out designs to heat apply to things like shirts or messenger bags.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom