Let's see your "Disney-ized" vehicles!

sublimesting

Mickey antenna toppers for each seaon/holiday. but I made them into items to hang from my rearview mirror as my antenna can not support them.

mrtoad

mrtoad love the HM decal how did you make it?

Thanks! :)

I used an old photograph to make the design and then I have a vinyl plotter for cutting the decals. Basically it is large(ish) machine that you load a roll of vinyl to and it hooks to my computer and the computer send the design to the plotter which uses a knife to cut it out. When done I just use an exacto knife to pull out the excess. That is it in a nutshell. :)

mrtoad

Mr Toad soes your Etsy shop have the hm auto stickers i would love to get a couple.

Erik

I don't have the in the shop right now but definitely could add them. I can't list the shop name here as it goes against the rules to put a commercial link but if you send me a PM I can give it to you and set up a listing for you. :)

dramamama

We have a Mickey w/sorcerer hat antenna topper and the daddy, mommy,
and two boys (with ears) decals on the back window. I admit I kept the dream parking pass we got once in the window for months after that trip! I wish we had a Fort Wilderness decal, but I hear the resorts are doing away with specific merchandise. Has anyone seen any recently? We won't be back at the World until next year.

ewehrum

Original Poster
IMG_20101006_122329.jpg
here is us and our "kids"

Magenta Panther

I know a lot of us have Disney stickers, license plates, antenna thingys and all sorts of different little gadgets plastered on our vehicles. So lets see how you share your Disney obsession with others on the road!

Sorry I'm the slacker, I'll have to upload my pic here soon...

I had a Mickey Mouse antenna topper, but some jerk stole it... :mad:

Nicole220

The back license plate frame on my car says "the wildest ride in the wilderness" and this one is on the front of the car:

5165gKF6btL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

And I have this Mickey decal on the side of my car:

31CHE9ug7ML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Images borrowed off of Amazon.

WDWmazprty

Just coming back from the World, we have a 2010 WDW license plate and Pirate Mickey antenna topper. And still from our last trip, we have our Mickey Mouse dice on the mirror and lei from Ohana. :D

I have a license plate holder that says "been there, done that, and going back!" (I am new here and have not uploaded pictures yet. When I figure it out I will post of picture of the license plate holder.) I bought it 10 or so years ago and it has moved from car to car as I bought new ones. I even bought a second one the following year so when this one wears out I have a new one!! We also have the family stickers with Mickey ears. The dad, mom, 2 girls and a dog! We are going again this December and I am looking forward to finding new things for the car. Only problem I have now is no antenna on this car and I have so many cute toppers!

91Coupe

We have the typical antenna topper and a Doombuggy licence plate on the front but my real pride and joy is only sort of Disney related.

Master Yoda that is Awesome. I guess I can now read the post below and see where to get them. My son will Freak Out and he is only 5 turning 6 on our trip in about 9 days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom