Let's name the Yeti!!

jedimaster1227

Betty the Yeti is a hefty yeti! She is huge after seeing her five times today. I finally understand why she is so angry at us. She was trying to mate and we interupted her love dance. :lookaroun

Nemo14

jedimaster1227 said:
Betty the Yeti is a hefty yeti! She is huge after seeing her five times today. I finally understand why she is so angry at us. She was trying to mate and we interupted her love dance. :lookaroun
I hate when that happens!!

Betty

T-1MILLION

Ladies and gentlemen now performing on guitar live in the Asia are in Disney's Animal Kingdom..."Yeti Van Halen and the Snow Bunnies"

I apologize..that was an old joke My Brother-in-law had when we first Tarzan Rocks was being replaced..so we thought of like 20 funny nams of a Yeti related stage show replacement for the Theater in The Wild.:lol:

-Preston

T-1MILLION

Well that is why the Yeti is rarely seen anyway...Chuck Norris gave a Roundhouse kick to his face..and the one yeti that survied his rage has since run off...and hides in the mountians.:lol:

jedimaster1227

T-1MILLION said:
Well that is why the Yeti is rarely seen anyway...Chuck Norris gave a Roundhouse kick to his face..and the one yeti that survied his rage has since run off...and hides in the mountians.:lol:

I just thought of the best name for the Yeti! Leeroy Jenkins!!!!!!!!!:drevil:

MacDuffieMuppet

I think that the yeti should be named Tibi. Mount Everst is located partialy in Tibet. Tibi stands for "name" in latin. So in a way his name would be name.

betty the yeti sounds funny, but i like the originals like teanee.

DisneyMarg

How about Abey (rhymes with Baby), since there has been so much consternation over A mode vs B mode.
Also, the rhymes with Baby part makes him or her sound cute.
And it's gender neutral.

Anyone remember the old thing... ABCD goldfish? MNO goldfish? OSAR!

(This is very very old from my grandfather's time (and I'm old!))

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom