Let's fix the parks!

Animaniac93-98

Wait before you close it I gotta add something to my list!

Take out Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin and replace it with a new version of Adventure Thur Inner Space.

DisneyJunkie

#1 - Link all of the parks by monorail to the TTC.

#2 - Add another 2-3 "e-ticket" attractions to Animal Kingdom (to bring it up to the level of being a must-visit-multiple-times kind of park.

#3 - Add another 1-2 "e-ticket" attractions to Hollywood Studios to even out the flow of visitor traffic that mainly heads to the 1-2 punch of RnRC and ToT. (Change the Indiana Jones show to a ride.)

#4 - There are enough "dumbo-type" rides in the Magic Kingdom (Dumbo, Astro Orbiter, Aladdin's Flying Carpets). Take at least one of them, preferably the Flying Carpets, and turn it into a dark, exciting ride (but one still everyone can ride on).

#5 - It is a LOOOOOONG walk from the buses to the front entrance at AK. A covered walkway that distance would work wonders, both for people who tend to sunburn very easily, as well as for people who may get caught in a drenching downpour and not have any protection over them. (This has happened to me a number of times and always at AK.)

#6 - Make a single riders line to many of the major rides that don't have one, i.e. Tower of Terror, Toy Story Mania, Space Mountain, etc.

Jasonflz

I have a feeling it wouldn't be hard to change back.

Not at all. From what I have heard through some different sources the sceens have not been replaced, just covered over. Over-all I would kill to have The Timekeeper back but any other Tomorrowland themed attraction that lives up to it's title would work fine with me. MILF isn't that bad of an attraction but it's not one many people will want to repeatedly visit. Also bring back AE.

Jasonflz

Here's a new idea for MK, so sorry if anyone else had this idea too.
Jungle Cruise will get a huge refurbishment that will involve several other rides, etc. The entire queue will be re-themed to show more of a touring service rather than a trading one. Nothing major would happen with the boats or some of the show scenes but there would be several docks built along the sides of the river. On each dock guests would be able to choose between staying aboard the cruise or getting off. Each dock would be the entrance to a "sub-land" in Adventureland that could only be accessed by riding the Jungle Cruise. The lands would have some rides and shops. Indiana Jones Adventure would also be located on one. They could also theme some lands to various area and have different characters apear (ex.Baloo from the Jungle Book). A small coaster could even be added to one land. For all of you avid Jungle Cruise fans out there the animatronic show scenes that the ride has now would stay intact and the ride would be longer. This would guarantee more park attendance and maybe even shrink the long lines for other attractions like Space, Splash, or Big Thunder Mountain. Adventureland would also get the update that it needed from the start. What do you think?

WDW1977

I would like to see the world fair feeling brought back to epcot center espescialy future world, instead of a bunch of dumbed down rides and character attachments. I love the disney characters to but I think they should stay more towards the MK and IMO the underused HWS. There is nothing wrong with a Nemo ride but why do I want to look at anamatronic and projected fish when I have the real thing right in front of me.

SirGoofy

Here's a new idea for MK, so sorry if anyone else had this idea too.
Jungle Cruise will get a huge refurbishment that will involve several other rides, etc. The entire queue will be re-themed to show more of a touring service rather than a trading one. Nothing major would happen with the boats or some of the show scenes but there would be several docks built along the sides of the river. On each dock guests would be able to choose between staying aboard the cruise or getting off. Each dock would be the entrance to a "sub-land" in Adventureland that could only be accessed by riding the Jungle Cruise. The lands would have some rides and shops. Indiana Jones Adventure would also be located on one. They could also theme some lands to various area and have different characters apear (ex.Baloo from the Jungle Book). A small coaster could even be added to one land. For all of you avid Jungle Cruise fans out there the animatronic show scenes that the ride has now would stay intact and the ride would be longer. This would guarantee more park attendance and maybe even shrink the long lines for other attractions like Space, Splash, or Big Thunder Mountain. Adventureland would also get the update that it needed from the start. What do you think?

To be honest, there really isn't room for any of the stuff you are proposing. Jungle Cruise is surrounded by backstage area that is used for parade staging, and is incredibly close to Main Street and Pirates ride building. There would not be room for minilands around JC.

And as a JC Skipper, it would completely ruin the ride and be a statistical nightmare. The river gets backed up now, I can't imagine it with multiple stops.

LoriMistress

1. Make ADRs start back at 180 days before your arrival instead of this 90 day crap.

2. Hire more staff that can repair and can refurbish more attractions/rides. There are several rides like JC, CoP, etc. And speaking of that how about having that d@mn Yeit at EE be in A mode!

3. Get ride of SSE. That attraction is a waste of space. And also get ride of the Backlot Tour at DHS.

4. People who ride scooters should get their own buses. But have the buses smaller, and have a different waiting area.

5. Have M:S have it's originally setting when it first opened. Disney has softened the ride so much, it's not as fun as it was previously. They have the cry-baby version of the ride already, so why mess with the original.

6. Have a new film for ST. That ride is so outdated, it's almost sad. It's a shame because the attraction in its prime was wonderful.

7. Have SM be like the one at DLR. The one at DLR is a million times better.

I'm sure they're is more that needs to be improved but I can't think of them at the moment.

puntagordabob

Gah, I coudn't resist. Here we go:

Magic Kingdom:

-Put Stitch in Tiki Room

Oh My.... this would simply be replacing the under new management disaster and replacing it with another (stitich).

Seeing how the Disneyland show with Jose and his flock performing a shorter version of the original is doing quite well in California, IMHO it would be better to bring that here to WDW and give that a shot! Also it would be a great tie in with the 2011 40th WDW-MK Birthday!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom