Less than 1 week!!

Katybug

I'll be arriving at Disney World this Saturday, March 14!! We have a group of 18. I'm so excited!! :D Who else will be there the during March 14-22??

Jessie&Buzz

Have a great time! We won't get there till Oct. My mom is there right now and my sister is leaving in the morning. They both will be coming home on March 15.

Upvote 0

Leianne

WE WILL BE THERE~!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: March 15-20!!!!
There are going to be four of us. We can't wait!

What is everyone most excited for????
---We are most excited for Hoop Dee Do, and the new Toy Story Mania. I am looking forward to American Idol. (Although I know it doesn't seem to popular with you all)

Upvote 0

Heatherbell

I leave 6 days from today. I am so excited. I haven't been in a little over a year (and thats a long time for me!) I am most excited about taking my 7 month old for the first time, no matter how hectic it may be... :O)

Upvote 0

Katybug

Original Poster
WE WILL BE THERE~!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: March 15-20!!!!
There are going to be four of us. We can't wait!

What is everyone most excited for????
---We are most excited for Hoop Dee Do, and the new Toy Story Mania. I am looking forward to American Idol. (Although I know it doesn't seem to popular with you all)

I'm just excited to go and get away!! I am staying at Fort Wilderness Cabins...and I LOVE the atmosphere there! I have been planning over a year and it's FINALLY here!!!!!! :D

Upvote 0

Leianne

We are staying at Saratoga Springs! I have never stayed there. I'm excited to check it out. We are going to be there for St. Patricks Day. Who is going to be there for that day, and what are you going to be doing to celebrate it? Ralagan Road house seems like the obvious answer; anyone have any other ideas??

Upvote 0

hp200lx

We are staying at Saratoga Springs! I have never stayed there. I'm excited to check it out. We are going to be there for St. Patricks Day. Who is going to be there for that day, and what are you going to be doing to celebrate it? Ralagan Road house seems like the obvious answer; anyone have any other ideas??
Rose and Crown in the UK pavilion, drop by the pub and have a few pints! Btw Saratoga is a REALLY nice resort, i think you'll like it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom