Lego Store: Opened as planned?

DaGoof00

Original Poster
Any news on the new lego store? Wasn't it supposed to open today? Does anyone have pictures if it did open as planned?:veryconfu

PeoplemoverTTA

Although I had my old favorites, it's great to see that they've refreshed the sculptures and added some (awesome-looking) new ones! Can't wait to check them out in person this August.

I'm thinking one of the coolest jobs ever would be putting together one of these amazing sculptures...must be great to see people fawning over your work! They'r real Legos, right? Cause that would be a little disappointing :lol:

DaGoof00

Original Poster
Although I had my old favorites, it's great to see that they've refreshed the sculptures and added some (awesome-looking) new ones! Can't wait to check them out in person this August.

I'm thinking one of the coolest jobs ever would be putting together one of these amazing sculptures...must be great to see people fawning over your work! They'r real Legos, right? Cause that would be a little disappointing :lol:

As wonderful as it would be, I put together one of only 1800 pieces last year...took me 8 hours to do... I can't imagine having the patients to put together those massive, and well designed sculptures! Kudos to the builders of them...

wedway71

Ok... I don't want anyone to think I am a Scrooge ...but what is the deal with the Copper Gutters?? I have to admit I have not seen in person, just pics, but they looked either scuffed or has a million finger prints or smudges.

Also, the color of the Gutters does not seem to blend in with the rest of the paint scheme.

Yes... I know...but I always look for these things..I am a Retail Consultant and also work with Store Design teams.

Your thoughts???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom