LeFou's Brew....the verdict?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We tried it twice in November. My niece loved it and complained mightily each time someone snuck a sip.
The rest of (3 adults) thought it was okay - but as predicted, we saved our Snack Credits for DOLE WHIP FLOATS.

Patricia Melton

Yep, Pumpkin Fizz is indeed the best!

Are they selling carbonated pumpkin juice at Universal now? That sounds interesting.

A few weeks before Halloween I tried making some homemade pumpkin juice. I had my niece and nephew over and we were watching some of the Harry Potter movies while I babysat them...and I tried making a "pumpkin juice" concoction using some pie filling I had. It did not turn out well. But we had fun trying.

I've only been to Harry Potter Land at Universal once and we didn't try the pumpkin juice. I regret that. We had the butterbeer though and it was good...reminded me of creme soda and butterscotch flavoring.

I am very exciting for next month because I will be going to Disneyland with my husband and I am going to try the Red's Apple drink in Carsland. This is the drink that LeFou's Brew is based on. I plan on trying all the new goodies in Carsland to see how delicious they all are.

Can't wait to be in the World in May to try LeFou's Brew!

Disney_Geek

Tried it yesterday, and, after reading all the negative comments on this thread, I was fully prepared to not like it as I don't usually enjoy apple juice.

I was pleasantly surprised. ^_^

My sister and I shared one, and it was plenty for both of us. I wasn't too big a fan of the foam by itself, but mixed into the drink, it was very good!

We both agreed, while we absolutely love Butterbeer, there is no way to say which is better. They're just so completely different tasting.

Patricia Melton

Tried it yesterday, and, after reading all the negative comments on this thread, I was fully prepared to not like it as I don't usually enjoy apple juice.

I was pleasantly surprised. ^_^

Another reason not to believe all the negative things you read online about Disney. There really are people out there with agendas to badmouth everything the Mouse does...so it's best to just try things yourself and see how you like them.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Another reason not to believe all the negative things you read online about Disney. There really are people out there with agendas to badmouth everything the Mouse does...so it's best to just try things yourself and see how you like them.
Are you sure that you aren't on the Disney payroll?

Prototype82

It is absolutely fantastic. I had to buy a second one. When the fruity froth gets interrupted by uber sweet marshmallowyness, you are caught off guard. It is not overrated. It is freaking delicious.

NewfieFan

I am not an apple juice fan at all and I loved it. We had three during our week at WDW. You have to give it a little stir before you sip so all the flavors mix but it was surprisingly good.

EvilQueen-T

We tried it during dress rehearsals and to me it was snasty...not just nasty.... but SSSNNNNasty. My 23 y/o daughter whose had butterbeer and loved it thought Lefou's was awful as well. I haven't done universal since way before they put in the harry potter stuff so I don't know about the butterbeer to compare them. My 8 y/o granddaughter took one sip of Lefou's brew and hated it as well and she's willing to try anything. We kept the very cheap looking expensive cup tho...after all we still love disney lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom