LeFou's Brew....the verdict?

aristo_cat

Just to make you feel better, I got the reference immediately. And chuckled. What's more amazing is I've hated every single one of your posts before this one.

Go figure.

What is it from? I'm just curious now. I googled it and nothing came up... there's a Tori Amos song called "Leather" but something tells me that's not what we're talking about.

ChrisM

What is it from? I'm just curious now. I googled it and nothing came up... there's a Tori Amos song called "Leather" but something tells me that's not what we're talking about.

A story made the rounds years ago wherein Chris Berman (a portly and annoying ESPN announcer of "HE...COULD...GO...ALL...THE...WAY!" fame) was in a club/bar somewhere. He walked by a table of ladies, one of whom was apparently wearing a leather skirt or dress of some fashion, and simply chirped, "You're with me, leather" and proceeded to romance her the rest of the evening.

The subtle pleasures of celebrity.

As for JT, sorry my man. I demand more pizzazz out of you. The aforementioned post, though? That's a fine start.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I must be a nerd. I also googled it. Figured I was too old (or too young, which is hardly the case anymore) to get the reference. Turns out, I just don't watch enough sports.
For the record, I don't know who Tori Amos is either.

iheartdisney91

LOVED the taste! but just like butterbeer the sweetness grew overwhelming after finishing it.
i was also upset with the collectible cups.

was it just me or did it seem the throw out cups held more brew?

disneypearl

I loved it. So good that I got two of them, but not on the same day. Thought they tasted delicious and not overwhelming with too apple juice. The flavors blended together well.

midwest_mice

Definately my new favorite drink! I had 4 last week while visiting. I didn't care for the mango topping, so the last one I asked for no topping and I got a full cup of just the brew! :)

cheezbat

Just finished one. Good, but not in the same league as a Dole Whip float or Butterbeer.

Nice try Disney...just not good enough.

Genie of the Lamp

It would be nice if down the road if Gaston's Tavern could make/develop a signature unique sandwhich for this QSR so it could complement the signature drink: Lefou's Brew and the signature snack item: Pork Shank. Just a thought as adding more food options is never a bad thing.

Turtle

It would be nice if down the road if Gaston's Tavern could make/develop a signature unique sandwhich for this QSR so it could complement the signature drink: Lefou's Brew and the signature snack item: Pork Shank. Just a thought as adding more food options is never a bad thing.
I completely agree. They only have one thing on the menu that can be for lunch, so not many people will have full lunch there

Genie of the Lamp

I'll throw in a suggestion. How about a Deer Meat sandwhich. Think about it, where can you get Deer Meat on WDW Property? Plus as we know, Gaston uses antlers in all his decorating so those deer should be used somehow. I have tried Deer Meat before and it is pretty tasty when we have it during our Deer season.

JafarMaleficent

It's alright. I'm not a fan of apple juice, and it has a pronounced apple flavor. That said, I thought the other ingredients meshed really well and it had a subtle layering of flavors. If only I could get over the apple flavor. My 5 year old boy finished mine and he loved it.

As we were waking into the new Fantasyland, we overheard a couple walking out who said: "I mean it's okay, it's no butterbeer..." so I think the comparison is on everyone's mind.

I'm pretty sure that was me and my wife. I prefer Butterbeer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom