Leave of absence

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Good morning all,

This will be my last post here for awhile. I leave tomorrow morning for another weekend trip to Chicago for my sister's baby shower. Upon my return we begin training here at work for a new network system. We are also combining offices with our sister company in the Twin Cities area. This project is scheduled to take up to two months to complete everything. Then we get to work out all the bugs not to mention our fiscal year end is happening in the middle of all this.

I will also be out of town for Thanksgiving and Christmas and there are also some personal matters that I have to attend to.

As you can tell my time on the boards has already slowed as we've begun the first steps but I hope to return before the end of the year. I shall miss all of you.......well, most of you.....come to think of it, only a handfull of you. I do promise all of you this though.........I'll be back!!!

Peace

DisneyFreak

mightyduck

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
Good morning all,

This will be my last post here for awhile. I leave tomorrow morning for another weekend trip to Chicago for my sister's baby shower. Upon my return we begin training here at work for a new network system. We are also combining offices with our sister company in the Twin Cities area. This project is scheduled to take up to two months to complete everything. Then we get to work out all the bugs not to mention our fiscal year end is happening in the middle of all this.

I will also be out of town for Thanksgiving and Christmas and there are also some personal matters that I have to deal with.

As you can tell my time on the boards has already slowed as we've begun the first steps but I hope to return before the end of the year. I shall miss all of you.......well, most of you.....come to think of it, only a handfull of you. I do promise all of you this though.........I'll be back!!!

Peace

DisneyFreak

Take care, Freak. I'll miss you. :)

JAY-ROD

Good morning all,

I will also be out of town for Thanksgiving and Christmas and there are also some personal matters that I have to attend to.

Peace

DisneyFreak

DF I hope tramp doesnt annouce his leave of absence like we did! Cause then everybody would find out about our plans to stay at the strip joint for the rest of the year! I used work as a excuse too! Hope to se ya at the bar real soon!:p :)

Ok i'll be serious! Take care and I miss you my freind!

markymark

YES!!!!!

(oops was that out loud? Nah can't have been, carry on as usual)

Seriously, sorry to hear you won't be around, I am going to have to find a new drinking buddy :cry:

Take care on your travels, and hurry back buddy.

Mark

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by markymark
Jay,

You are a good man, but, alas, you are going to be around less :cry: who will look after me then?

Afterwe drink that stff we might die!:eek: I'll be around just not as much!:)

JAY-ROD

Jay,

You are a good man, but, alas, you are going to be around less :cry: who will look after me then?

Funny thing about the picture is I just took that picture 5 min ago when I saw your post!

markymark

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Funny thing about the picture is I just took that picture 5 min ago when I saw your post!

And the bottle just "happened" to be on the table, right :animwink:

Sounds just like my house!

:sohappy:

Tramp

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

EVERCLEAR???

Ah.....I think you took a picture of my urine sample.:rolleyes:

dopey

we'll miss ya, freaky. but i know you'll be happy to be here in chitown for the bears game on sunday. the brownies have the 30th ranked offense in the nfl!!!

this town is going crazy. it's starting to feel like '85 (for those who don't know, that's when the greatest team in the history of the nfl won its last super bowl).

be well, amigo.

The Mom

Premium Member
I'll miss you, Freak! It's going to be a ghost town around here for a while...everyone's getting busy....almost like we have real lives out there!!!;)

MarknSue

Jay,

ive just got a funny feeling we may be able to help.....
at least to keep you in practise till the real deal is back!

mickeyfan

Good morning all,

This will be my last post here for awhile. and there are also some personal matters that I have to attend to.

Peace

DisneyFreak

DF -- you weren't suppose mention our "personal matters" that you have to attend to!!! -- MF :zipit:

j/k -- I will miss you during your absence, but please check in when you have a moment. I know this time of year will probably get pretty busy for all of us. With you and Jay taking a brief absence, that leaves Tramp and Marky to care for all the women. I hope they are up to the task!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom