Leave A Legacy Stones Gone?

EPCOT Explorer

I think it's fake. There's several mistakes in the text, and if they were gone, we would DEFINITELY know and there would be a 394823480928npage thread.:lol: There are plans to kill them, though.

I smell a "Rhonda Kendall".;)

jt04

I think it's fake. There's several mistakes in the text, and if they were gone, we would DEFINITELY know and there would be a 394823480928npage thread.:lol: There are plans to kill them, though.

I smell a "Rhonda Kendall".;)

How cool would it be though to have the park open one morning to find they have all been cleared out during the previous evening?

EPCOT Explorer

How cool would it be though to have the park open one morning to find they have all been cleared out during the previous evening?

I would be thrilled. Now THAT would show me something. THAT would be proof. ;)
I wonder if they could even do it that quick.

I always have these great fantasies of taking a trip up there, going to a park and finding something HUGE and getting to tell y'all about it.:lol: :eek: Would be awesome.

heartodisney

I for one have mixed feelings...wish I had done it with my wife..we talked about doing this...but did not...and if it is true...then no waste of money!

jt04

Cool for everyone but the people who payed for a tile.

Even if they removed the "tombstones", they still have to display the tiles in the park because that was a part of the deal. But there are plenty of places they could be displayed appropriately and still return the plaza to it's original glory.

pianoman

Even if they removed the "tombstones", they still have to display the tiles in the park because that was a part of the deal. But there are plenty of places they could be displayed appropriately and still return the plaza to it's original glory.
But for how long were they guaranteed to be displayed?

When we purchased a "Walk Around the World" brick at the Magic Kingdom, I believe that we were guaranteed that the brick would remain installed for 10 years. Our brick has now been in place for quite a bit longer. It's also in a place (just outside the express monorail station) which is now roped off and doesn't see guest traffic.

Disneyfan1981

My wife and I did this on our Honeymoon as part of the package at the time. We've gone back at least six times since then and keep forgetting to even look at it. I don't even think we have the information on where the tile is still.

chipndale72

The official website is still active, and I believe the tiles are contracted until 2020. However I would be happy for mine to be moved elsewhere on the park.

Captain Chaos

Got the same message and came here to try to verify... of course, no one here had reported it... That person quoted a 2007 Mice Chat post about the kiosks.. Must have confused the kiosks with the tombstones...

hrcollectibles

Original Poster
But for how long were they guaranteed to be displayed?

When we purchased a "Walk Around the World" brick at the Magic Kingdom, I believe that we were guaranteed that the brick would remain installed for 10 years. Our brick has now been in place for quite a bit longer. It's also in a place (just outside the express monorail station) which is now roped off and doesn't see guest traffic.

I think 20 years....I re read it and I think it refers to the Kiosks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom