Least Favorite Urban Legend (Have Fun)

disneymyway

I'm not sure if this is an "urban legend" or not but how about all the ghosts they say there are at the haunted mansion!

Although I did see a guy on tv that said that ghosts come back to crowded places were people are showing emotion or fear....

tirian

Original Poster
Every park has tunnels.

The black rectangle in the Dolphin resort can be removed for a monorail line.

One of the HM busts is Walt Disney.

tirian

Original Poster
My least favorite urban legend is that working at WDW can ruin WDW for you.

I mean, that IS just a legend... right?

DEFINITELY. If you're not a pessimist, working here simply makes you appreciate it more.

You don't have to work in the parks; there are plenty of places to work throughout the Vacation Kingdom that don't callous you to smiling faces.

RiversideBunny

"The tombstones at the entrance to EPCOT are where they buried the dead crew members from Space Ship Earth."

Not true.

Actually they hide the secret entrance to the underground tunnel that goes over to the Haunted Mansion and comes out behind Madame Leota. You have to know exactly which tombstone and how to get it to open up.

:king:

kap91

Someone once tried to convince me that Alien Encounter still exists and that you have to go in a secret entrance to the underground area that its in.

***Not Disney Related*** The same person also tried to convince me that Jimmy Neutron at Universal is actually 3D but you have to ask for 3d glasses in order to see it that way.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
***Not Disney Related*** The same person also tried to convince me that Jimmy Neutron at Universal is actually 3D but you have to ask for 3d glasses in order to see it that way.

Im sure it was the same person that spoke to me and told me, that the Studios were a full day park. :shrug:

Iknewagirlnamed

Forest Lawn in Glendale, CA. He was cremated and his ashes are in a small private family burial site.

I've been there. It's actually quite hard to find if you don't know what you're looking for. He's entombed with his wife Lillian in a brick wall behind some trees/bushes, from what I recall. I visited him in 2005.

PoohNTink02

Urban Legends

I think all the Disney Urban Legends are at least a little fun and entertaining! :ROFLOL: I haven't found one I dislike yet!!

Green Lantern

Wasn't that the original idea with the Contemporary rooms? I know they were put in that way, but wasn't it due to the weather that prevents them from being refurbished that way?

dazzer68

That the rooms in the contemporary can be removed as one piece... snapped in and out.....
i thought that was true, when it was being built the roomas arrived to slotin , and were more or less ready to go , even having all the plumbing built in..im sure ive seen it on a documentry

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom