• Epcot

Votes: 23 11.1%
  • Disney Hollywood Studios

Votes: 77 37.0%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 100 48.1%

• Total voters

Animaniac93-98

Tough to say, Epcot has that awful mess called Future World, but a great World Showcase (even if it has it's fair share of issues). Animal Kingdom, on the other hand is always a hassle to get to and doesn't offer much for me as I'm not into the animal watching and I'm still annoyed there is no dragon in the park after all that hype about it (adds, McDonalds toys, park logo, ticket booth sculpture etc.).

DHS is actually my second favorite park though. I feel I'm alone on that opinion. :lookaroun

col

DHS is my least favourite park, i go there for the shops (i got my gorgeous birthday mickey necklace from there) and one mans dream,rock n' rollercoaster and fantasmic.

lilclerk

Animal Kingdom for me. I don't think it's a bad park, but I find I spend very little time there. I pretty much go for Everest, Dinosaur, Nemo and lunch at Flame Tree then book it outta there. Partly because it's so crowded all the time. It seems like, no matter how busy the park actually is, the walkways are always crowded.
DHS is the same way for me, but I spend a bit more time there.

But I could spend a week long trip in Epcot and be a happy vacationer. :shrug:

xsupaxmanxsfnex

I ad to go with DHS. Just not as much of a magical experience as the other three. This was a very hard choice because I don't dislike any of the parks. I just think DHS needs the most work out of all of them. (And you cannot quote me on that :D)

magicmaya

My least favorite is DAK.

My favorites are MK and Epcot!

DHS is ok. It looks nothing like hollywood to me. Maybe it's the hat :lookaroun:rolleyes:

Tater48

My least favorite would have to be Epcot. It just has never really given me that magical feeling. Would much rather spend my time in MK, DHS, and DAK.

MissM

The Studios. It's a terribly cool idea and a terrible execution. I rarely go there and when I do it's only for a couple hours. It's nowhere near a full day park for me. (Neither is AK but I find it thematically much more beautiful and thus my 3rd choice in rank of favorites.) The Studios just need help - badly - in my opinion.

goodtimes5286

i wanna hear from the person who voted on MK lol

i voted for epcot (remember now, this is my opinion). Only 1/2 of the park is enjoyable, besides norway and mexico there is no countries worth going to, and even those attractions arent spectacular. The Land is a real jewel when it comes to epcot though. Although I dislike soarin n i never go see the lion king show, it is EXACTLY how a pavilion should be. E-ticket, C-ticket slow ride, A-ticket show, a sit-down eatery, and a quick service dining area (however the enterance looks kinda boring and i think if they added something to the upstairs real eye candyish it would be a nice touch). The only real must do attractions are TT, MS, n Soarin, everything else just screams average (although I do enjoy some of the other attractions). Theres a lot of dead space, too much almost where it looks like imageneers didnt know how to theme it so they just scheduled a garbage can band or threw in water fountains on the ground for kids to hop in. It's very different from DAK where you feel like your in a jungle or forest or the wild 100% of the time.

MK couldn't possible b the worst, DHS has some of the best rides out of ALL of the parks (even though they are few and far between, however imo if they do pixar place and lucas land right, its gonna rival MK for the most and best rides. Doing something with streets of america could actually throw them over the top.). And fantasmic is has the greatest size and scope of all of the shows (personally i like MILF better, but a heck of a lot more goes into fantasmic, people don't wait for 60+ minutes for nothing). DAK is a personal fave of mine. The constant theming allows me to overlook the lack of real attractions. PW, EE, dino, KS,ITtbaB n KRR are they're only REAL attractions, but they're all pretty much must do's. The only issue i have with DAK is i was crossing the bridge from Africa to Camp lack of everything and there was this disguesting green crap covering most of the water on the west side. is that all about? It was one of the most unsightly things ive ever seen at any theme park, not just WDW's.

sittle

....much for me as I'm not into the animal watching and I'm still annoyed there is no dragon in the park after all that hype about it (adds, McDonalds toys, park logo, ticket booth sculpture etc.).... :lookaroun

Yes, there is a dragon in the park, a Komodo Dragon.... Have you ever visited Animal Kingdom? :ROFLOL: You should try it sometime!

IMO, the only saving grace for DHS is Tower of Terror and Muppets, if it wasn't for the fact I love the Muppets, I might just hope over to the park take a ride on the TOT and make like a banana (... and split)...

Even RnR is just a glorified coaster based on a group of has-been musicians, (I like vintage Aerosmith (pre 92), but their latest attempts at music are forced to say the least...) that we get to watch on a television screen... I swear any minute now the name of the ride will change to Rock N Rollercoaster starring the Jonas Brothers... any minute!

Again, IMO AK while difficult to get to with, limited hours has great attractions with great themeing (except Dinoland) with animals I don't get to see much in Canada. Also the scenery, architecture and attention to detail really make AK a great place to spend a day and soak it all in...

drossjr

my least favorite is Animal Kingdom. There isnt enough for me as far as attractions. The animals are cool but i cant stand there for very long to watch them lay on the ground or sleep. Not to mention we usually go to the world in the summer and Animal Kingdom is always hotter than hell.

I like HS, its not very big but i like that atmosphere and the few rides they have are some of fav

DisneyPrincess5

Although I really do love them all for different reasons, I'd have to say AK is my least favorite.

But as I get older and go more, the more I like it.
Plus, IMO Everest helped it out A LOT.
There is not a lot for us to do there, making most days spent there only half days.

Ariel484

The Studios...while it has my favorite ride (ToT) it's just too commercial for me...I don't feel the magic or like I'm transported to another place like I do at the other parks. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom