le cellier toilet

kev24135

Original Poster
canada books up so fast you cant even get a seat on the toilet?

seriously though i wanna get reservations at canada, and i was wondering anyone who eats at canada do you have to book it at 12:01 exactly 180 days out, cause its already booked completely until november 10:hurl::king:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Online reservation open u[ at 6:00 AM EDT. The phones open up at 7:00 AM EDT. In the past Le Cellier would book up usually somewhere between 180-185 days out. Now that it has become Signature Dining for dinner that 180-185 days might relax a bit for dinner but lunch will be more popular than ever.

All you can do is keep checking and you might get lucky. We have scored ARD's there at a few weeks out before but I would not count on it.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I've never not had a reservation at Le Cellier for a trip.

If you have a resort reservation, you can book for up to 10 days of vacation on the day you reach the 180-day mark from check-in. If you plan Le Cellier for later in your stay, you have better odds of getting in.

I have also managed to get some good times by checking within the last month before a trip. If people cancel their trip and remember to cancel their ADRs you can cherry-pick some prime times.

alawrence

We just booked for our Oct. trip last month. I did get up early and call on the exact 180 day out date at 6:15am, but I did have my pick of whatever time/day that I wanted.

Like stated earlier, you can book up to 10 days in advance of your first day at the park, so the later dates in your trip should be wide open.

I spent my honeymoon with my wife at WDW back in 07, (My first trip ever), and this Oct will be my 6th trip since. We have eaten at Le Cellier every trip with really no problem. I hear complaints on these boards quite often about how hard it is to get ressies, but we have just been very lucky I guess. :wave:

wizards8507

I've seen openings at Le Cellier within 90 days, and we're going smack in the middle of July. I haven't had any problems whatsoever since they switched to Signature dining. Are you going during a free dining period?

DisneyGigi

I just booked our two meals (lunch) at 174 & 178 days out for November with no trouble at the time I wanted. (within 15 minutes) In the past we have gotten it but at times we didn't really want. Even at 180 on the dot at ressie line/ online ressies open. Economy maybe, is the only reason I can think of since we chose the 1 credit lunch for the same time of year we went last trip?:confused:

lbrad

canada books up so fast you cant even get a seat on the toilet?

seriously though i wanna get reservations at canada, and i was wondering anyone who eats at canada do you have to book it at 12:01 exactly 180 days out, cause its already booked completely until november 10:hurl::king:

Keep trying!!! Don't give up ...sometimes times pop open!
Good luck

forevermickey

Last year was our first time getting in after 3 years. This year I booked for lunch because dinner has become signature. I was able to make the reservation right away.. it was about 180 days before our arrival. Keep trying:(

Cosmo

I have to say, we've been very lucky just walking up (of course, there's just two of us and our meal times are flexible). One time we dared each other and laughed about even trying but walked up and asked anyway and were seated in less than 5 minutes. Glad we didn't have that leftover pizza beforehand!
So at the very least, just walking up is always worth a try.

Rob562

I got lucky and landed a lunch reservation for Le Cellier about a month ago for my upcoming June trip. A bit earlier than I would prefer (it's 11:40, I try to aim for 12:30 lunch ressies) but I'll take it. :)

-Rob

Dwarful

Don't give up. We have booked w/less than 45 days to arrival and had no problems getting a few choices for LC. Now that it is sig., I'd think it would open up so options. So many great places we aren't even trying for it this trip.

disneypearl

I have just walked up to the counter and asked if they had any openings before and got right in. I like to have as little of a schedule as possible on vacations and have had great luck with getting in places that I want. If I get in great, but if I don't that is ok too. I would just keep trying and calling like you are doing. Then I would call on the morning of the day you want to eat. If that doesn't work, then just walk up and ask. There may be a cancellation on the day you want to go. Good luck!

djpoore94

DH & I booked a couple lunches at Le Cellier for our Oct 29 - Nov 5 trip. We did most of our reservations online at 6 AM exactly 180 days from our check in day, but one of the Le Cellier lunches we booked a few days after our 180 window opened up and there was still a lot of availability for that week.

We also have a lunch reservation there this coming Sunday which we booked about two months ago.

graphite1326

I made reservations on line 180 days out. Just to let you know, I would never go to all the trouble again. It was good but not up to the hype.

This is so funny. Back in the '80s, the Canada restaurant (probably was called "le Cellier" back then, too, though I honestly don't remember) was a rather boring place (with decent food, don't get me wrong) you might stumble (not scooter) into if you happened to be in the vicinity at dinner time. I doubt any of the World Showcase restaurants even took reservations back then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom