Late TS Dinners or Early TS Dinners?

Mukta

I do a mix. If I am trying to catch a night time show like Illuminations or Fantasmic!, I will have an early dinner. On a regular night, I like to do a late dinner at a signature for a quiet, peaceful meal.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I like my ts dinners to be between 6 and 7 pm that way I can wear myself out doing the parks sit relax and eat and be out in time for the night time shows. That is with the exception of an AK day when we usually eat dinner after the park closes.

Disnee4Me

When the DS's were little, we always did ts lunch at about 1:30-2 p.m. to get out of the heat of the sun. After that, we hit the stores for a bit and then around 5, when everyone started heading out for dinner, we'd hit all the popular rides and then get something QS around 7:30. These hours pretty much guaranteed not getting stuck eating during the busiest times. Now we go at Christmastime and mixed it up a bit.

lilclerk

I like early ones so I have room for a snack during the night shows. It's also a good excuse to sit down and take a break after running around all day.

GeoDonJac34

We usually book early dinners around the park that is open later. Then after dinner we still have some time for rides. If it is a buffet, definitely early to give some time to walk it off.

Sweet Melissa

We tend to book most of our dinners for 8:30 PM or later. Because we like to visit during the Food & Wine Festival, this allows us time to brunch around the Festival Marketplace and still have room to enjoy a sit-down dinner that night. Also, as a child-free couple, it lets us visit restaurants later in the evening when they have a more grown-up vibe.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
We are early diners. At home we rarely have dinner later than 5:30pm. At WDW it is no different. Our dinner ADRs are usually for 4:30-5:30pm, that gives us another 3 or more hours of park time after dinner which we enjoy to the fullest!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We usually have early TS ADR's so we can then spend the rest of our night at a park. Actually our table services tend to mostly lunches around our mid-day break time whenever possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom