Lasers back on in Dinosaur

Dads 2 Boys

The numbers are adjusting down... Pandas would just be another animal at the zoo.
again, not an attendance driver... And I like pandas... and I am sure they would do an amazing job on the Panda compound, but in the end it would not make or break a reason to go to Animal Kingdom... Sea World just put in an elaborate attraction to get people to look at the penguins they already had... This day and age calls for more than just an animal exhibit... It needs to be a 300 million dollar attraction to attract the public's attention.

I don't mean this to be disrespectful but have you seen Pandas live before? They are not "just another animal ina zoo"......far from it. Comparing it to SW making an addition to the penguin exhibit is not even close. Pandas will create a buzz.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Pandas with Lasers?

What was the topic?

anyway, Busch Gardens had pandas many years ago, not sure how it affected attendance though.

I saw pandas in Hong Kong's Ocean Park...they were just being lazy.

MickeyPeace

Pandas with Lasers?

What was the topic?

anyway, Busch Gardens had pandas many years ago, not sure how it affected attendance though.

I saw pandas in Hong Kong's Ocean Park...they were just being lazy.

I saw them in Ocean Park too. I thought it was thrilling even though they were lounging around eating bamboo or waiting by the door to get out. I think they would be a draw at Animal Kingdom. However if I had to choose between E ticket and pandas, I'm going with E ticket.

RSoxNo1

They need to re-work Maharajah Jungle Trek to allow for access to the large plot of land north of Asia. In doing so they need to build a Panda habitat. Increased attendance for a Panda habitat should allow for the downtime needed to fix Everest and Dinosaur.

Bocabear

I heard a rumor that they are building a new Laser Panda Meet & Greet next to Yak and Yeti. It will include beautifully themed restrooms, a shop and a Panda Boutique where you can be dressed as your favorite panda.
Unfortunately, this will use up all the money budgeted for Avatar and other attraction maintenance...

Thunder Fan

I heard a rumor that they are building a new Laser Panda Meet & Greet next to Yak and Yeti. It will include beautifully themed restrooms, a shop and a Panda Boutique where you can be dressed as your favorite panda.
Unfortunately, this will use up all the money budgeted for Avatar and other attraction maintenance...
Could the pandas with lasers be used in place of the disco yeti on Everest?

Sped2424

Panadas would be nice addition, but definitely wouldn't be that important to a lot of people and certainly wouldn't prove any sort of draw to help give them time to fix everestt.

Last edited:

Bairstow

Pandas with Lasers?
Pistols4_Pandas.jpg

Scuttle

They need to re-work Maharajah Jungle Trek to allow for access to the large plot of land north of Asia. In doing so they need to build a Panda habitat. Increased attendance for a Panda habitat should allow for the downtime needed to fix Everest and Dinosaur.
I'm pretty sure they could shut Dinosaur down for 2 months without anyone hardly noticing.

Everest is obviously a different story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom