La Fiesta de MJ

Techie 13

MommytoMJM said:
Techie 12 isn't new Freddy! She's my friend from CA (whose name I don't know how to spell, I'm embarrassed to admit)

How are you and Otis sweetie????

Hey, do you need my address to send MJ those 3 pins?

Wow! Step away from the computer for a few minutes and I have to catch up again!

We're doing okay, managed to do 3 firework shows over July 1 thru 4. (Was almost 4, but someone realized that it's not good to try and be in two places at once.)

I'm sorry about the delay on the pins, Hubby has been waiting on me and my battle with the computer to burn you a CD of the pics I took on the trip. Package should be in the mail, within the next week. Wish I could just deliver it in person!:)

Oh yeah, don't worry about forgetting my name (Monica), I had a client look me in the eye and say, "Thanks for all the help on the event, Michelle". I was wearing a uniform polo shirt with my name embroidered on it and had been working with her for a week.:rolleyes:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Pssst, Dot, come over here with me, I brought a private stash and I don't lick....

*heads over to Bonny's*
Private party! No boys allowed!
Bonny, heat up the hot fudge will you.
I'll get the whipped cream!

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
*heads over to Bonny's*

Be on the lookout for Connor, then.

:lookaroun

Connor002

Uponastar said:
*heads over to Bonny's*

You're going to leave us along in here with our own party...

:drevil:

MommytoMJM

Techie 13 said:
Wow! Step away from the computer for a few minutes and I have to catch up again!

We're doing okay, managed to do 3 firework shows over July 1 thru 4. (Was almost 4, but someone realized that it's not good to try and be in two places at once.)

I'm sorry about the delay on the pins, Hubby has been waiting on me and my battle with the computer to burn you a CD of the pics I took on the trip. Package should be in the mail, within the next week. Wish I could just deliver it in person!:)

Oh yeah, don't worry about forgetting my name (Monica), I had a client look me in the eye and say, "Thanks for all the help on the event, Michelle". I was wearing a uniform polo shirt with my name embroidered on it and had been working with her for a week.:rolleyes:

Don't worry about the pins. I just didn't know if you had my address, my Fibro Fogged Brain, also the reason for forgetting your name, and now that I see it, of course I feel dumb because I do know it! I wish you could deliver it in person too! MJ loves looking at the pics of our meet, we miss you so much!

Ok, that last story was just sad......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom