La Fiesta de MJ

Disnut

I'm Back (I think) The doc went good. She said she sees nothing to worry about for my DD and her ADD. She might suffests that we switch meds. just in case they are giving her the side effects of nervousness and pulling out her hair and of course it could be stress from school. But all in all good news for us. We don't have to go back to her anymore unless we see fit to go.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
I'm Back (I think) The doc went good. She said she sees nothing to worry about for my DD and her ADD. She might suffests that we switch meds. just in case they are giving her the side effects of nervousness and pulling out her hair and of course it could be stress from school. But all in all good news for us. We don't have to go back to her anymore unless we see fit to go.

Wonderful news Susan!
What a relief for you!

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
Glad to have you back among us. :)

In other news, we went away for our first wedding anniversary this weekend. I'll be posting pictures on my blog sometime today, whenever I get around to it.

Where is your Blog? MJ would love to *see* you guys

Hiya all, catching up.

Dr was a fiasco, but she did rewrite scripts for MJ's asthma meds (a good thing) she said to work MJ up slowly which we were doing anyway....sigh.

I was going to go to the store on my way home, but on ther way home MJ started to cry in the back for reasons unknown to me, so we came straight home after dropping Andrew off....:cry: :hammer:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Where is your Blog? MJ would love to *see* you guys

Hiya all, catching up.

Dr was a fiasco, but she did rewrite scripts for MJ's asthma meds (a good thing) she said to work MJ up slowly which we were doing anyway....sigh.

I was going to go to the store on my way home, but on ther way home MJ started to cry in the back for reasons unknown to me, so we came straight home after dropping Andrew off....:cry: :hammer:

Hi honeybunch!
Take it slow. . .
and relax with us. :)

Nemo14

Disnut said:
Great news Susan. I went through a stage in my early teens where I pulled my hair out. It was actually stress that caused it, but I remember having a whole battery of tests to figure it out.

MommytoMJM

DMC-12 said:
Oh I agree.... I am almost 30... and I still dont have any plans for marriage or kids... for a VERY long time.

Well... that and I like my disposable income, a LOT, to. :lol: :eek:

Welcome to the thread!

That is smart! Andrew was 33 when we married and I was 26 almost 27. My first marriage was when I was 18, lasted 5 years and was miserable.

Andrew and I will celebrate 9 years this Halloween....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom