La Fiesta de MJ

joanna71985

talkinghands said:
Joanna it was so nice meeting you when I was visiting Bonny and MJ. Have a great birthday in 2 weeks. 21 is a big one.

It was nice to meet you too. I wasn't even expecting to see you guys there, and there you were.

MommytoMJM

Hi everyone...

We all slept off and on until 6:30 pm here, we were exhausted. We're still pretty wiped. When we got up we went to Epcot to see the fireworks. I forgot how loud they are, freaked MJ a bit (me too) we got to see MGM's while we waited for Epcot's to start. MJ was really out of it, but it was cool and breezy so that was nice. Tomorrow we'll see what happens. We upped her rate of feed to 100 cc's/hr, hopefully no puking *crosses fingers and prays like mad*

jesserin

Hey Bonny... I'm glad MJ was doing better last night! how fun that you got to see some fireworks after all! Miss y'all! I hope she slept good for you last night! *kisses* from Lizzy & I...

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Hi everyone...

We all slept off and on until 6:30 pm here, we were exhausted. We're still pretty wiped. When we got up we went to Epcot to see the fireworks. I forgot how loud they are, freaked MJ a bit (me too) we got to see MGM's while we waited for Epcot's to start. MJ was really out of it, but it was cool and breezy so that was nice. Tomorrow we'll see what happens. We upped her rate of feed to 100 cc's/hr, hopefully no puking *crosses fingers and prays like mad*

*crosses fingers*

Glad you guys were able to get out for awhile. It will take some time to get back on schedule. Rest when you can. :wave:

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
Hi everyone...

That's good that you got to see some fireworks after all. *crosses fingers* Hope everything goes well with MJ. And I hope everyone had a good 4th of July. Mine was ok. Today I am working at Pooh's Playground. Whew that spot is a lot of fun.:lookaroun Oh well. I have to get going. Hope everyone has a good day today.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Hi everyone...

Good morning, Bonny and MJ!
I'm so glad you were able to get out for a bit!
Take it slow though. Don't overdo.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Good morning Betty!
Welcome back!
I had a marvelous weekend!!!!
How about you?
We had a fantastic weekend. We've been friends for so long, that even though we only get together once a year or so, when we do, it's so easy to pick up where we left off!
It's so pretty out there. We arrived at dusk, and were greeted by deer just grazing in the fields around my friend's house.
Sunday, we had our official cookout with our friends and a few of their friends. We stayed up 'til 2 in the morning talking politics and whatever. Dave loved that!
Then on Monday we went to the D-Day National Memorial. It was so moving, and so well-done. We figured it was a fitting thing to do before the July 4th craziness.
Last night's drive home was simply magical. From 8 ish til probably 11, we saw fireworks from every town and backyard all along I-84. It was so neat - a fitting reminder that we're all in this thing together!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom