La Fiesta de MJ

MommytoMJM

Nemo14 said:
So - yet another change of plans - I'm back home for a while - Philly trip was cancelled due to a family problem. I'll probably be on here for a while.

The bosses family or the dead persons family?

I've always wanted to ask you, isn't it weird working for your pastor?

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
ROFLMMEO!!!! Thank you so much Dot! (I always have the temptation to call you Dottie, does anyone do that?)

That woman is just so incredibly.........I can't even think of a good enough word for it.

Many people have. . .
Feel free!

MommytoMJM

Lots of people home! Feels nice! At least one thing is feeling *right* today

In other news, MJ's Godfather has dissappeared out of our lives, won't return calls, now word on why, nothing. I am going to kill him if I ever see him again and trying to explain to MJ when she asks for him ALL the time is breaking my heart.....

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
I've always wanted to ask you, isn't it weird working for your pastor?
In the beginning it was pretty weird, but now 7 years later, it's pretty much old hat. Nothing fazes me anymore! :lol:

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Many people have. . .
Feel free!

Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie
Dottie

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Lots of people home! Feels nice! At least one thing is feeling *right* today

In other news, MJ's Godfather has dissappeared out of our lives, won't return calls, now word on why, nothing. I am going to kill him if I ever see him again and trying to explain to MJ when she asks for him ALL the time is breaking my heart.....

Sorry to hear that Bonny! How long has it been since you last heard from him?

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Lots of people home! Feels nice! At least one thing is feeling *right* today.

:)

MommytoMJM said:

His loss.

MommytoMJM

And since I have shared yucky stuff...a fun thing....

We keep MJ's pin collection on a website called pinpics.com and listed some of the traders Nana gave her on her traders page and have been doing online trading for her collection. It is so fun when we get an offer we narrow it down to the 2 or 3 she'd like best and the put them up on the screen for her to choose. She get's pins in the mail nearly every day, she loves it!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
And since I have shared yucky stuff...a fun thing....

We keep MJ's pin collection on a website called pinpics.com and listed some of the traders Nana gave her on her traders page and have been doing online trading for her collection. It is so fun when we get an offer we narrow it down to the 2 or 3 she'd like best and the put them up on the screen for her to choose. She get's pins in the mail nearly every day, she loves it!

That is great!
It's nice that MJ takes such an active part in it!

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
Sorry to hear that Bonny! How long has it been since you last heard from him?

3 weeks, he won't tell us what is wrong or anything. At this point he is fired, we can't have people in MJ's life that are unreliable like that, it screws her up seriously....

*hugs Krystyna* we miss you and Marc!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom