La Fiesta de MJ

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Do I want to know about it?

Well, we're learning about waves. And the video was a Dateline special on surfing, broken into three parts.

The first part told about these guys and how they like to surf the big waves and how a few years ago a weird weather pattern hit CA so they all migrated there to catch 60-ish foot waves.

The second part was the story of those guys actually in CA riding the waves with footage and such. Only, you found out that one of the people died while riding a wave. They showed him going down and all and everyone's reactions when they found him. And in the first part they had interviews with him.

It was just really weird. I didn't learn much about waves :lookaroun :lol:

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Well, we're learning about waves. And the video was a Dateline special on surfing, broken into three parts.

The first part told about these guys and how they like to surf the big waves and how a few years ago a weird weather pattern hit CA so they all migrated there to catch 60-ish foot waves.

The second part was the story of those guys actually in CA riding the waves with footage and such. Only, you found out that one of the people died while riding a wave. They showed him going down and all and everyone's reactions when they found him. And in the first part they had interviews with him.

It was just really weird. I didn't learn much about waves :lookaroun :lol:

Sounds weird.
Like you're into the story and feel bad about the guy and then. . .
wait!
What were we supposed to learn from that?

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Sounds weird.
Like you're into the story and feel bad about the guy and then. . .
wait!
What were we supposed to learn from that?

I don't know.

I think the teacher just showed it so he could get some "cool" points :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

oh Luke, I am so sorry to hear about your great grandmom. My thoughts are with you. :( (And I'm glad I could be apart of the madness last night! I still have chocolate sauce behind my ear...:lookaroun )

Uponastar

Pongo said:
I don't know.

I think the teacher just showed it so he could get some "cool" points :lookaroun

Or he didn't feel like teaching so figured any old film would do while he dozed a bit in the back of the room. :lol:

Pongo

Original Poster
nibblesandbits said:
oh Luke, I am so sorry to hear about your great grandmom. My thoughts are with you. :( (And I'm glad I could be apart of the madness last night! I still have chocolate sauce behind my ear...:lookaroun )

Thanks, nibbs :kiss:

*pours chocolate syrup down nibbs's back*

I think you have some there too.

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:

*hands Nibbs a washcloth*

I think there's some caramel under your chin, too. :lookaroun

But it was fun, wasn't it?! :)

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Or he didn't feel like teaching so figured any old film would do while he dozed a bit in the back of the room. :lol:

:lol:

He's actually a pretty alert teacher.

And he taught us all about waves before the video :lookaroun

Pongo

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Actually that felt quite nice! :) :lookaroun

I have to go for a bit!
Feel free to carry on without me!

Bye Dot!

This is making me hungry, and I haven't eaten anything since that bowl of Reese's Puffs, so I think I might go make myself a quesedilla (Napoleon Dynamite style).

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom