La Fiesta de MJ

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I was watching the news tonight, and it really is getting pretty serious. Apparently they have a mandatory evacuation in Wilkes Barre because they have dikes or dams or something that they're not too sure about. Washington looks pretty bad too (DS and 32 others from church are flying down there on Saturday, and DH and I will be driving through Wilkes-Barre)

So much of the East is a mess!
The news reports are horrible.
So much destruction.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I'm assuming you're on the Delaware?

Yes, we are.
Our other major river, the Schuylkill, has already caused a lot of havoc.
The Delaware is larger and won't reach it's full crest till tomorrow, so we have yet to see what that may bring.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Yes, we are.
Our other major river, the Schuylkill, has already caused a lot of havoc.
The Delaware is larger and won't reach it's full crest till tomorrow, so we have yet to see what that may bring.
They were showing the Schuylkill on the news, both in Philly and in Reading. It was pretty frightening.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
They were showing the Schuylkill on the news, both in Philly and in Reading. It was pretty frightening.

It is.
And you know what's really annoying. . .
the idiots who insist on driving into flooded areas and getting stuck, necessitating a rescue.
Dumb schmucks! I say leave them out there!

Uponastar

Well I'm going to go.
Tired and still not really well.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
And of course, I hope it will be better for MJ and Bonny too!

Good night Betty!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
It is.
And you know what's really annoying. . .
the idiots who insist on driving into flooded areas and getting stuck, necessitating a rescue.
Dumb schmucks! I say leave them out there!
We get that here at the beach. There are all kinds of warnings up for this weekend that there will be severe undertows. You can bet that some fools will be out there, then if heaven forbid, anything happens to them, we'll have to hear what a tragedy it was! The poor lifeguards!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Well I'm going to go.
Tired and still not really well.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
And of course, I hope it will be better for MJ and Bonny too!

Good night Betty!
Good night Dot! I was hoping we'd hear from Nana again, but I really have to get going. Talk to you tomorrow!

Connor002

Uponastar said:
The movies.
I was supposed to know you were leaving right now?????
Where else would I be going...
And how often do I actually leave the house, anyway? :lookaroun
It figures it would be for something Disney...

imagineer boy

YES!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE STREAK IS OVER!!!!!! CARDINALS END THEIR LOSING STREAK IN THE BOTTOM OF THE NINTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: I am the happiest guy in the world right now!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom